Their Story

A Wolf's Meal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►Minsoo

"What do you mean, Haneul?" I rub my eyes groggily after being woken up by the shrill ringing of my telephone, "EXO wants us to go to their hotel? Why?"

"I don't know either," she admits earnestly, "all I know is that they want us to go with them somewhere - and it will change our future."

"Sounds a little vague, no?" I shake my head at my predictable friend, "Kris was the one who called you, wasn't he? He could ask you to go to the moon with him and you'd gladly take his hand."

"You know me well," she giggles, "but I need you to come with me - there's someone in EXO that really wants you to take his hand too."

"...Who?" my mind begins to race with assumptions, obviously it's not Kris...so I shouldn't really care who it is...but if there is someone in EXO who likes me...

"Secret for now~" Haneul sings in a teasing manner, "The boy will tell you himself if you agree to come to the hotel with me."

"Fine," curiosity gets the better of me, "I'll be at your house in 20 minutes - just let me get dressed first."

"Your parents aren't home right?" Haneul suddenly asks before I hang up the phone.

"No...Why?" I seem to be asking a lot of question today - but getting no answers.

"Because I'm outside your house now, so you better hurry up and get dressed before I barge into your room."

"Well, someone's eager for this little field trip to a hotel."

»«

Less than 30 minutes later, Haneul's chaffeur stops the Choi's vehicle outside a normal and inconspicuous-looking hotel. The design is simple, modern, and clean - without the grandeur one would expect 12 idol celebrities to be living in.

"What room number did he say again?" I glance at the text in Haneul's hands, "Waddup? XOXO? Haneul I hope you do realize this guy is ghetto and try-hard in his texting style?"

"Be quiet," she chuckles, "I think it's cute."

"Jesus Christ," I groan, "save the human race! Choi Haneul is in love!"

"Let's go in, he said they're on the 3rd floor in room 88," her cheeks warm to a cute pink.

 

We ascend the floors inside an elevator, and cautiously step out of the transportation upon hearing the 'ding!'

Once, twice, three times Haneul's knuckles rap onto the polished wooden door sporting "88". I could hear her breaths speeding in rhythm as we stand in anticipation, waiting for the turn of the doorknob and a face to greet our arrival.

But it never came.

Instead, a deep voice sounding much like Park Chanyeol booms a question out to us through the door: "Who is it?"

"It's Haneul and Minsoo," my friend replies, "Kris-ssi called us here?"

A series of fumbling and sounds of bodies colliding later, Tao's hand was the first to reach the doorknob, twisting it with a little too much enthusiasm...resulting in the sturdy metal to separate from it's holder, and submitting to it's death inside Tao's hand.

"Oops," was all he managed, before Kris hurriedly pushed him away and eyed the boys meaningfully; silently sending them scuttling off in different directions.

 

"Sorry about that," Kris immediately turns on his fan-girl-scream-inducing smirk, "he's a bit of a clums

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter