Competition Day

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKS12iGFyEA

-------------------------------

Two weeks came and it was the competition day for the sophomores and during those two weeks you were practicing your pitches and your batting. After that, the day of the competition finally came and you were getting ready in the locker room with the rest of your team mates. 

Nicole and Jiyoung came inside. "~~~~~!" Nicole called. You turned around and smiled. "You guys made it!" 

"Of course! Why wouldn't we?" Jiyoung giggled.

"So, you ready to win?" Nicole winked and you just rolled your eyes. 

"I want to win, but not because of the bet." You went back to getting ready.

"Well, good luck out there!" Nicole playfully winked and dragged Jiyoung out of the locker room. 

 

The game started and it was girls vs boys. Sophomore to Sophomore. The Junior and Senior girls happily cheered for the girls while the Junior and Seniors boys did the same for the boys. "Play ball!" the referee shouted and the game began.

The girls became the batters first while the boys pitched. Although there are some couples in the sophomores, they played like it was real game. Boy pitched their hardest while girls batted their best to make the ball go far. The score was 5 : 3. Boys were in the lead.

"C'mon coach! We need ~~~~~ to bat!" one of the girls in your team said.

"We'll let her pitch in the second game!" the coach argued.

The coach, was your cousin. He's been with your dad ever since and he knows what's the best for you and it was to become a pitcher instead of a batter. Your cousin looked at you sitting on the bench with a the hat covering your face. 

"Please coach!" another girl begged. He gave up, letting out a sigh and called you out. "~~~~. You're in." 

-------------------------------------