Rebound Girl

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXzCbA0wE5E&NR=1

--------------------------------

After eating your lunch, you were walking back to your table until Sulli and her friends blocked your way. You stood there and rolled your eyes and just pushed Amber out of your way using your shoulder. "Hey Rebound Girl." Sulli said. You stopped walking and slowly turned around and looked at her.

"What did you just call me?" you said feeling insulted.

"Rebound girl. Why? Is there anything wrong with that?" Sulli smirked as she crossed her arms. She walked towards you and stopped until you were one inch away from each others faces. "You know why Minwoo is hanging around with you?" she raised a brow.

"It's because...you, will just be a rebound girlfriend." 

You scoffed and shook your head. "You think, that Minwoo is going to make me his girlfriend? A rebound girlfriend?" 

You chuckled. "Please! Minwoo, is not that type of guy. How do I know this? I've known him longer than you have. So don't try to be a know it all when it comes to my friends." you glared at her and gave the up and down look.

"Got it?" you turned around and went back to your table. 

Sulli just stared at you. "We'll just see how close you guys really are..." she muttered and walked out of the cafeteria followed by her friends.

--------------------------------------------------