To The Rescue

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSf5a45m-oY&feature=channel_video_title

--------------------------------------

Before you could rage and hurt Sulli, a hand pulled you back and hugged you. You looked up and saw that it was Youngmin. 

Minwoo had his eyes open the whole time Sulli kissed him. She pulled back and looked up at him with a satisfied smirk. Behind Minwoo, she saw Youngmin hugging you. She smirked again and touched Minwoo's face. "~~~~~.." he thought.

"Let's go..." Youngmin said and walked you away from the scene. 

 

"Why did you do that?" you pulled away from Youngmin. "What?" Youngmin said. 

"Why did you hug me? It's like...you were protecting me?" you said. Youngmin just looked at you and you looked at him back. "I couldn't killed her on the spot, you know." you lightly chuckled. 

Even if you were smiling and joking around a bit, you felt like you couldn't breathe and your eyes were becoming blurry. "So this is how it feels to get...hurt..." you whispered. Youngmin heard you and hesitantly approached you. "I know he didn't want it to happen... he could've pushed her away though.." you voice started to break.

"She means nothing to him right? But why am I feeling like this...?" you murmured. Youngmin came up behind you and slowly wrapped his arms around your shoulders. 

It was quiet, all you could hear was yourself sniffing and crying. Youngmin's arms were just around you. You couldn't think, you couldn't even speak, you just cried. "Appa...it hurts..." you whispered to yourself and Youngmin hugged you tighter.