Sulli's Game

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuiRRg8Nzq0

------------------------------

The next week followed and it was the opening ceremony for a new school year. You and all your friends were at the auditorium listening to the principal. After the ceremony, games were being held in the field of the school. All of you changed into your sporty clothes and lined up into your groups.

You were grouped with six of your friends plus some of you classmates from Sophomore year. Minwoo came out running from the locker room and went to the field. "Minwoo! Where the heck were you?" one of the students asked. "Mianhae." was all he said. He spotted you stretching with your friends and you saw him. 

He smiled at you and smiled back and gave him a small wave. You looked away and bent down to stretch your legs. Minwoo also looked away and stretched as well. Sulli and her friends came walking out of the locker room. Just like the Sophomore days, all guys and some of the girls looked at her with smiles that were filled with admiration.

As she walked in between the crowd, you noticed something different. 

"Hey! Morning!" Sulli greeted everyone who looked at her with a bright smile. "Good morning!" she said brightly. Nicole with her hands on her waist approached you from behind. "Am I seeing what you're seeing?" she asked and you didn't asnwer. "Why is she being...nice?" Seungyeon came and also looked at her. 

Sulli came towards you and your friends. She approached you with a bright smile along with her friends. "Good morning." she said. Obviously, you weren't buying her nice personality. "What's the deal Sulli?" Seungyeon asked. "I beg your pardon?" she said. "Shut up. You're up to something and we want to know what." Nicole raised a brow. 

"I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just being...nice." she smiled again and walked off. Gyuri. Jiyoung and Krystal came. Seungyeon did a fake gag. "Did she just say...she's being nice?" she looked at you. You didn't say anything. You just kept your eye on Sulli. "Whatever she's up to, I'm sure she has a motive. We'll just let it go this once." you said. 

The coach yelled his whistle and gathered everyone for the first game which was a hundered meter dash. Your team chose you, while the other team chose Sulli. You went out of your seat and went to the track and stretched out a bit. "Good luck ~~~~!" Sulli said. You looked at her and wondering face. "You too." you replied blankly.