I'm Your Boyfriend

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd5GGvWWnzU

-------------------------------

As their performance ended, it became quiet. Minwoo jumped off the stage and walked towards you. Both of you just looked at each other, not saying anything. 

Youngmin and the rest were on stage watching the scene. Just then your friends came out from the side of the stage and peeked. Minwoo spoke first. "So...?" 

You blinked. "So..what?" Minwoo felt his shoulders deflate. "Were you even listening to the song?" he asked. "Are you getting mad at me?" you looked at him with furrowed eye brows. 

Before you could start walking away Minwoo shook his head eagerly. "No no, I'm not.. Sorry.." he scratched his head. He took a deep breath and released air from his mouth. "Can you..forgive me?" 

Your eyes slightly widened. You felt your heart thumping and beating fast and heard. You bit your lips to prevent them from smiling. 

-----------------

Meanwhile, Sulli and her group of friends came in. "Why aren't there any people here?" she said. 

"I recognize that voice..." Nicole said looking around from the stage. She gasped and pulled her friends back. "Yah!" they all said. "Sulli is here! We have to keep her away from them!" Nicole said in rushed and hushed voice. Nicole and the rest went around the stage to exit.

Sulli continued walking around and sees you and Minwoo together. Her eyes widened and was about screan until Krystal placed her hand over . Nicole placed hers on Amber, Seungyeon on Victorias and Gyuri on Lunas mouths. They dragged them out of the scene. 

-----------------

You and Minwoo were still standing. He was waiting for your answer while you were waiting for your heart to respond. He called your name and you snapped out of your own little world. You looked up and he asked again, "Can you forgive me?" 

You blinked a few times, bit your lip and took a deep breath then released. Again, you looked up at him and said... 

"Yeah, I forgive you." You lit up a smile and continued to look at him. Minwoo's eyes widened and a wide smile on his face lit up. "Jinjjayo?" he confirmed and you just nodded and lightly giggled. Minwoo looked back to his friends and pumped his fist and shouted, "Yeah!" 

All his friends cheered and so did yours from a far. You looked to them and saw Sulli who was raging but was being stopped by Krystal. "Yah! Sulli, stop it!" she said. 

Minwoo turned your head and faced it to him. "You really forgive me right?" he asked. "How many times do you have to ask that?" you looked at him. "And...how many times do I have to say yes, I do forgive you." you smiled and deeply looked into his eyes. Minwoo took a step closer to you. 

He curled a strand of your hair behind your ear and held your neck with his hand. He caressed your cheek with his thumb and he slowly leaned in. He stopped about an inch away from your lips. "I love you." he whispered and you felt the air come out of his lips. You lightly smiled and said, "I love you too." 

Minwoo smirked and then locked his lips on yours. With a satisfied smile, you closed your eyes and kissed him back. All your friends cheered loudly and smiled at the scene. Youngmin just smiled and looked away. He was a bit hurt but since you're happy, he is also happy. 

Minwoo pulled back from the kiss and leaned his forehead on yours and smiled. You smiled back at him. Suddenly a slight gust of wind came. You closed your eyes and saw the image of your dad. "~~~~~?" Minwoo said. You slowly opened your eyes and smiled at him.

"My dad forgives you too and...he approves of officially being my boyfriend." you said. 

You chuckled at yourself and smiled. "What's so funny?" he asked. "Nothing...I just never thought of calling you as my boyfriend." you said. "You're just going to have to get used to the fact, that I'm Your Boyfriend." Minwoo smirked and kissed you again.

-----------------------------------------

OH MY GOSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! 

I finally finished it! Whoa..first time reaching beyond 40+ chapters >_<
Dearest Readers,

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! For reading, subscribing, adding me as friends, commenting...EVERYTHING! 
Without your support for my stories, I wouldn't have made any fanfics...AT ALL! 

I love you so much!! Oh, I've reached 700+ subscribers! 
A little gift for you all would be a new story about YOU and BLOCK B ! 

Most of you are wondering when my next Junhyung + YOU story will be, well..you'll just have to wait haha!
THANK FOR SUBSCRIBING AND SEE YOU IN MY NEXT STORY ♥