Sulli's New Secret

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOUPF-XN6Ns

---------------------------------

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE VERY DELAYED UPDATE T____________T

BUT I'M GRATEFUL FOR GARNERING MORE SUBSCRIBERS AND THAT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME ♥

--------------------------------

Next morning, you woke up even before the sunrise because you felt cold. You got up, stretched your arms and got your jacket from your luggage and wore it. You looked to your bed and you noticed that Minwoo was already gone. "Where'd he go?" you thought.

You went out to your balcony and saw him standing there. "What are you doing out here? It's cold." you said. Minwoo looked at up, smiled then looked back to the horizon. "Wanted to watch the sunrise. Up so early?" he asked. You walked to him and stood beside him. "I got cold..." you mumbled and he gave a soft chuckle.

After a minutes, the sun started rising. For the first time in your life, you saw the sun rise and you felt at ease. Watching it made your emotions change a little. Minwoo used to watch the sun rise with Sulli before but now he's watching it with you, it didn't feel weird or awkward. The atmosphere was natural and both of you just enjoyed it. 

 

Hours later, it became hot again so you took your jacket off and went down to eat breakfast with your friends. You went out first so that Minwoo wouldn't be seen coming out from your room. 

As you went down, you sat beside Nicole who couldn't stop smiling. "Good mood today?" you teased. "Jeongmin confessed..." she whispered. Your eyes widened and you squealed in delight. "Are you damn serious?!" she nodded and both of you started giggling. The rest of your friends came and asked about the news. All of them had the same reaction as you and they couldn't stop teasing Nicole. 

"So are you guys a couple now?" Jiyoung asked. Nicole shyly shrugged and you saw her blushing. "You guys are totally a couple." you said confirming and Nicole didn't deny it. 

 

Breakfast was over and all of you took the time to walk around the beach. You with your friends and you didn't see Minwoo or Youngmin around. Gyuri sat down on the sand and so did you with your friends. "~~~~~, have you accomplished your bet?" Seungyeon asked. 

You warily looked around to see if anyone was listening before you could answer with a meek "No". "What!?" Nicole who was just happy was now shocked that up until now, you didn't "take care" of the bet. "Don't you think we should break it off?" you asked. "Are you backing out on it?" Nicole said again. 

"Hey! You were the one that told me that the bet was off!" you retorted. "Did not!" Nicole said. "Did too!" 

"You already called it off!"

"And why would she do that?" Jiyoung asked. "Because.. um.. " you tried to come up with a good a reason but nothing came out of your mind and your mouth. "Because...what?" Krystal said. 

 

While you were talking with your friends, Sulli who happened to pass by noticed you. She didn't want to be seen so she took another path but heading for the same direction. "Why would Nicole call off your bet ~~~~~?" Jiyoung asked again. Sulli over heard Jiyoung so she stopped, hid behind the benches and stayed. 

"Because she likes Minwoo~" Nicole teased. Sulli's eyes widened by what she heard. "WHAT!?" All your friends shouted. "So..instead of making Minwoo fall for you, you actually fell for him?" Seungyeon said but you didn't respond. "That's a yes!" Gyuri yelled. "Shut up!!" you threw sand at her.

"Wait a minute, if Minwoo likes you and you like him... There's a chance that the bet could still go on!" Nicole said filled with so much delight. "Yah!" you yelled. "I am not just going to hook up with him and then break his heart. He already went through a break-up, and I don't want him to experience that again." you said.

Sulli smirked and casually walked back to the villa. "So...a bet was made to see if Minwoo would like her but it became the other way around. And, if those two end up together, ~~~~~ will break up with him so that she could win the bet." she told herself. 

"Oh, this is just too sweet." she mumbled still with a smirk on her face.