Helps Me Forget

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AehPVcYTdgM&feature=related

------------------------------------------------

You sighed at the text and placed your phone back in your bag. You looked up and saw Minwoo still a bit sad...or not. You caught up with him and looked at him. You looked away and bit your lip thinking of what to do. "Hey, you wanna go to the arcade?" you looked back at him showing him a smile but he didn't bother looking and just shook his head.

The whole time he was quiet and you were quiet. You didn't know how to start a conversation with him unlike the time in freshman year. You just sighed and began pacing up your speed on walking home but then someone held you back. You stopped and turned your head. You saw Minwoo with his head down but his hand on your wrist. 

"Minwoo, please let go." you said softly but he didn't. You tried taking his hand off yours but his grip was strong. Strong enough to make you feel a bit of pain. You winced but you didn't make a sound. You suddenly felt that he was hurting inside and so you let him squeeze your wrist. 

 

After staying outside for minutes, you finally arrived at your house. "You wana to come in for a while?" you offered. Minwoo lightly nodded his head and warily went inside. "Don't worry, my mom's working late tonight. So you can stay as long as you want." you took off your cap, placed your bag on the couch and went to the kitchen to prepare some food and drinks.

You went out of the kitchen and went to the living room with Kimbap and soda. Minwoo sat on the couch and so did you. Both of you began eating quietly. 

"Are you okay?" you broke the silence. 

He looked at you then looked away. "I guess..I'm having a hard time forgetting about her." 

"Why would you even wanna remember the person who treated you as a toy?" you said. You lightly gasp and realized what you just said and hit your head while he wasn't looking. "Pabo..." you mumbled to yourself. "I'm trying not to remember her."

"I think you should warn Youngmin. He seems like he likes her." you took a sip. 

"Nah, Youngmin can handle himself. He's dated those types of girls but never fallen for them." 

"So he's like a playboy?" you asked. Minwoo chuckled and you just had to smile because you saw him laugh a bit. "Aniyo..well maybe?" he shrugged and you let out a giggle. 

You went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. "How am I supposed to make my move when he can't even forget her...whatever, I don't care about the bet anymore..." you thought and sighed. Just then Minwoo came in the kitchen and saw you washing the dishes. With your back turned, Minwoo came right behind and wrapped his arms around your waist.

You lightly gasped and felt your heart jump. "Minwoo...what are you doing?" you said. "Hugging you." he said. "I can see that...but...why are you hugging me?" you replied. "This helps me forget..." he whispered. You felt a shiver down your spine and you wanted him to stop but then you also didn't want him to stop. "Damn it..." you thought.

------------------------------------