Her Motive

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAV0slxtmI4

---------------------------

As the whistle was blown, you started running fast. You were in the lead followed by Sulli but you were too fast to get beaten by everyone else. You reached the finish line and finished first place. Your team jumped up and down and cheered as loud as they can. You walked back to your team and they handed you a towel and a water bottle.

"Yay yay yay!" Jiyoung and Krystal held hands and jumped up and down like little kids.

Sulli came over to your team and everyone looked at her, including you and Minwoo from a far. "Great job. Congratulations." she showed off her smile and went to the girls bathroom with Victoria. After the game with the girls, it was time for the boys to compete. While resting outside the field, Krystal ran to the bathroom. 

Before she went inside she overheard Sulli's voice and Victoria's voice. So, she decided to wait outside and listen to their conversation.

 

"This nice thing of yours is actually working but people aren't used to it..." Victoria said as she fixes her hair.

Coming out of the cubicle, Sulli goes to the sink and washes her hands. "People will eventually get used to it after months. This has to work or my effort of being nice will be like yesterday's trash." 

"But why are you doing this again?"

"Minwoo fell in love with the nice me back then...so if I act like this again, I'll be able to get him back from that sporty girl." 

"You mean ~~~~~?" 

Sulli nodded and fixed her pony tail.

"She doesn't want to give him up. So I'll steal him from her."

"I thought you were going for Youngmin already?" Victoria looked at her.

"Youngmin is nothing. He's cute but...not my type. And besides, he likes ~~~~~ too. So, if I get them together, ~~~~~ will eventually like Youngmin and Minwoo will be mine again." Sulli smiled brightly and giggled at the thought. 

 

Krsytal saw from the mirror that they were leaving so she hid behind one of the lockers until the walked pass her. Once they were gone, she went out and glared at Sulli. "I prefer the Sulli I met during freshman year..." she thought. "~~~~~ has to know." she told herself.

"Has to know what?" Minwoo came from behind and Krystal turned around in surprise. "Minwoo ah!" she said.