Too Close

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJyr0LpQrDU&feature=related

-----------------------------------

Still at the beach running for your life so that Minwoo wouldn't catch you. However, he caught up and caught you wrapping his arms behind you and lifting you up. You squirmed and squealed.

"Yah! Let me go!" 

"Okay, I will." Minwoo walked towards the water and purposely let you go. You dropped on the water and you were now wet. You stood up, wiped water out of your face and glared at Minwoo. Minwoo looked at you trying to hold his laughter by biting his lip. 

"You are dead No Minwoo!" you yelled and charged towards him. Minwoo began running fast for his life while you chased after him. Nicole and Jeongmin saw Minwoo running past them they were about to ignore him until they saw you running after him. "Wow, she runs fast." Jeongmin said watching you. 

Nicole chuckled and let out a satisfied smile. "She sure does." she said.

Minwoo also passed by Jiyoung, Krystal and Kwangmin who were seated on the sand eating ice cream. "Minwoo ah!" Jiyoung yelled and held out her ice cream. "Maybe later!" he yelled back and continued running. "Why is he running?" Krystal wondered. Just then, you came running passing by them.

"That's why." Kwangmin said letting out a smirk.

"Damn...she runs fast..." Minwoo muttered almost running out of breath. He stopped for a while. Donghyun and Gyuri saw him and Donghyun tapped his shoulder. Minwoo jumped thinking that it was you. "Aish, hyung!" he hissed.

"What's wrong with you?" Gyuri asked. 

Minwoo was about to answer but saw you catching up and began running again. You just passed by Donghyun and Gyuri without even greeting them. "He must've dropped her on the ocean." Donghyun chuckled and shook his head. "Oooh~ he shouldn't have done that." Gyuri chuckled as well.

Minwoo ran back to the villa and looked for a place to hide. The only place to hide was the boys' room and that's where he went. You ran inside the villa, panting and catching your breath.

"Aish jinjja..." you cursed. You walked around the villa and couldn't find him. You were about to go to the boys' area but you stopped yourself. 

You turned around and started walking out. Just then, Minwoo comes out from one of the rooms with a towel and wraps the towel on you from behind. "Yah! No Minwoo!" you screamed and squirmed around again. 

"Peace ~~~~~! I'm already drying you!" 

"By wrapping a towel around me and making me suffocate!?" 

 

The towel was off your face but you were still squirming. You continued on doing that then held up your head and saw Minwoo standing close to you with his arms wrapped around you and the towel. You endlessly blinked and you were breathing heavily you catch your breath. 

Minwoo just looked at you also catching his breath. Both of you could feel your hearts beating strangely fast. You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at your waist. "Um...you're too close..." you said. Minwoo also snapped out it and noticed that he was still holding you. His eyes widened and stepped back scratching his head.

"Mi-mianhae.." he stuttered. 

You unwrapped the towel off you and started drying your hair as you turned around. You released a deep sigh and walked back to the girls room. Minwoo watched you from behind and let out a small chuckle.

 

---------------------------------------------