Cold Summer Night

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMED6Rh3UFE

-----------------------------------

Night came and surprisingly it was getting cold. After getting dressed up for dinner, everyone went on their ways again. Some went to sleep while some still went to the beach. 

You went out to the balcony of the villa with your friends and talked. While you were talking, Minwoo and his friends came over. All of you began talking to each other, played games and even teased each other. Everyone enjoyed each others company that in the end all of you felt close. 

You noticed that Krystal and Jiyoung fell asleep on the chairs. Seungyeon and Gyuri had to wake them up and they all went back to their rooms. You and Nicole were still outside the balcony with the other Boyfriend members. Jeongmin yawned and stretched out his arms. "Man, I'm so tired." he said. 

"I'm gonna go." he said again yawning. Donghyun, Hyunseong and Jeongmin all left as Youngmin walked them out.

"It's so cold! I'm going back inside. ~~~~~, I'll keep the door unlocked okay? See ya later. Bye Minwoo!" Nicole said in a rush as she went inside to get warm. 

Soon it became only you and Minwoo left in the balcony. Youngmin was about to go out but he just went straight to his room. 

 

"Not cold?" he asked. He walked towards you while you were standing on the balcony with your arms on the rail.

"Not so much." you shrugged. Unfortunately, since the wind came you became cold. You shivered up a bit but felt something warm on your shoulders. You looked back and saw Minwoo wrapping his jacket on you. 

"Don't worry about me." he playfully winked and stood right next to you again. You chuckled and just looked at the scenery. 

You and Minwoo began talking about your child hood lives. You talked about how you started loving baseball while he talked about how Boyfriend was formed. Both of you also talked about each others love lives. Since you didn't have any, Minwoo just talked about his life when he was with Sulli. 

"It wasn't the best, but it would've been if she didn't act like a selfish brat." he said. You let out a small chuckle. "Maybe you weren't just a good boyfriend." you joked. Minwoo made a face which made you laugh.

"I am a good boyfriend!" he scowled. "Yeah right~" you joked again but this time he glared at you. 

"Chill chill~ I know you were a good boyfriend to her. Gosh, no need to be sensitive." you stuck your tongue out and he just made a face. 

 

---------------------------------------------