Youngmin's Move

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG-rz2RdGAQ

-------------------------------

After the weekdays, finally came the weekend. You were invited to Minwoo's dance practice and you agreed to go but only after your practice. At night, you got dressed into blue skinny jeans and a while top. You wore your team jacket and your cap and met up with Minwoo.

After meeting up with him, both of you took the bus and then got off. You followed Minwoo to the dance studio and entered. "Are you sure I can watch?" you asked, hesistating to go inside. "Yeah, it's okay." Minwoo said as he grabbed your hand and it made your heart jump. He also felt his heart jump but he didn't mind it. 

He opened the door to the practice room and went in first. "Finally!" Jeongmin said. "Mianhae hyung~" Minwoo bowed and scratched his head. He looked back and saw that you weren't behind him. He walked to the door and grabbed your hand again and brought you inside. 

"Eh?" Donghyun saw you and walked over. "Is this who I think it is?" Jeongmin came up and took your cap off. Your eyes widened and tried to hide your face from them. "Wae~~?" Jeongmin wore your cap and went in front of you. "She's probably jusy shy." Hyunseong said looking through the mirror. 

"Kaja, we have to practice." Donghyun tapped Minwoo's shoulder and he nodded. "You can sit in front of the mirror and watch us form there." he smiled and you nodded your head. You walked towards Jeongmin and tapped his shoulder. "Yes baby girl?" he said.

"Can I have my cap back please?" you asked.

Jeongmin chuckled and playfully stuck his toungue out. Youngmin rolled his eyes and stole your cap from him. "Yah~~~~" Kwangmin held Jeongmin back . "Let's go hyung, we have to practice." Kwangmin said dragging Jeongmin away. Youngmin comes walking towards you and placed your cap on your head. 

"Gomawo." you smiled at him and he gave you a small nod.

 

You sat in front of the mirror just as Minwoo told you and watched them. As their music started, you were surprised at how different it was from the time they performed in Lotte World. The beat was fast and their choreography was fast too. 

This is Boyfriend

 

As their music ended your body automatically reacted and clapped. "Are we that good?" Jeongmin, who was wiping his sweat with a towel walked towards you and sat next to you. You nodded your head and smiled. "~~~~, can you get us drinks?" Minwoo, who was crazily sweating a lot and using up all the tissue asked.

s looked at him saying 'what the hell' with their eyes. You knew that they wanted to beat him up or at least tell him that he can't just ask a girl to do something like that. But you didn't really mind. "Chill guys.." you whispered to them. "Alright, vending machine?" 

"Straight then to your right." Minwoo said. You nodded and headed out the door. Youngmin caught up with you and went out with you to help. 

---------------------------------------------

Youngmin's move is just beginning *winks*