Unsure Hearts

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjGhlZeHtI0

----------------------------------

After their break, you stayed until they were finished. You waited for Minwoo to come out of the bathroom while playing with your phone. Just then, Donghyun went out of the bathroom shirtless and you coincedentally looked up. You shocked yourself and you couldn't look away. 

Just then, Minwoo came out of the bathroom and saw Donghyun walking around shirtless. "Yah! Donghyun hyung!" he scolded. Minwoo went up to you and covered your face with a towel, grabbed your bag, turned you arround and walked you out of the studio with his hands on your shoulders.

As you went out, Minwoo took the towel off your face and looked at you still in shock. "Yah, ~~~~~. Gwaenchana?" he waved his hand up and down and your senses came back. "Mianhae about Donghyun hyung.." he said while sctratching his head. "Oh, aniyo, it's okay.." you said looking down at the ground.

 

The time was now 6PM and Minwoo brought you home. The two of you walked down the street while leisurely walking and enjoying each others company. Just as you were about to walk the pedestrian lane, a motorcycle was going your way. Minwoo noticed the motorcycle not bothering to switch lanes.

As the motorcycle came, he quickly grabbed your arm and pulled you close to him. "Yah!" he yelled at the motorcycle driver. You looked up at Minwoo and saw that he was a bit pissed off. But as he looked at you, your stomach began feeling like there are butterflies in your stomach. 

"You alright?" he asked, looking at you worriedly. You just nodded. Minwoo took your hand and began walking. You looked at his hand holding yours and bit your lips to prevent you from smiling. On the way to your house, you and Minwoo still held hands but you didn't seem to mind at all. 

"Thanks for walking me home." you said as he hands you his bag back and you receive it. "No problem. I'll see you in school." he smiled and waved then went off to his house. You watched him walk off then went in your house. As you closed your door, you leaned behind it and felt your heart. 

Your heart was beating fast and you were wondering why even if you had a feeling that you knew. 

 

As Minwoo went home, he went in his house, in his room and laid down on the bed. He looked up to the ceiling and felt his heart. "Why is it beating so fast..." he mumbled to himself. "Her hand is soft to hold like a marshmallow..." he thought and he felt his mouth move into a smile.

--------------------------------------

AW CUTE <3

First of all, I'm sorry for updating SO LATE T______T
I feel like I haven't been doing a job because of that T.T

Mianhae everyone T____T 
Anyways, since there's no school it's a long weekend for me. I'll be able to update later, tomorrow and Sunday! :) 
Oh, how's the story so far? :D