New Bet/Dare

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-N1Oe9xG_4

-------------------------------------------

Later that night, you went to Nicole's house for a sleepover. You went ahead since you got off early from practice you finished your tutor session with Minwoo and Youngmin. "So~ How's it going?" Nicole asked.

"Nothing is still going on with my and Minwoo." you stated. "But why!?" Nicole squeaked.

"Because...it's just not right to make him fall for me. He should be the one to do that." you pointed out.

"So...you really want him to like you?" Nicole raised a brow as she looked at you. 

"What? NO!" you retorted.

 

Minutes later, Jiyoung, Seungyeon, Gyuri and Krystal arrived at Nicole's place. All of you watched movies, cooked dinner, watched TV and got ready for bed. "What do you mean nothing is still going on with you and Minwoo?" Gyuri asked, shocked and confused. "Yeah. I mean, he's so sweet when you're with him." Seungyeon said.

"I think you two are already dating, you just don't want to tell us." Jiyoung said and everyone nodded. 

"That's not true! And even if I did go out with Minwoo, you'd be the first to know." you told them.

"Let's just make a new bet." Nicole said.

"A new one?" you eyed her evily.

"If Minwoo confesses and asks you, Goo ~~~~~ to be his girlfriend...you have to accept."

"That's not a bet...that's a dare already!" you retorted. 

You sighed, "What if he doesn't?" you asked. "Then...you can tell us what to do for the rest of sophomore year." Nicole said. Everyone looked at Nicole with wide eyes and evil glares. "What..." Nicole slowly looked away and pretended to not know anything.

-----------------------------------------