Kiss

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVO4xPVGMh8

------------------------------

"I pick dare so...just tell me what to do already." Sulli said impatiently waiting. "Kiss one of the boys here." Amber said. Sulli smirked and thought of who to kiss already but she wasn't sure. The boys in her class looked at her but she just simply ignored them. She looked at only two people.

Youngmin and Minwoo. "If I kiss Youngmin...it won't do anything to ~~~~~. But if I kiss Minwoo..." she thought and smirked at the thought. She stood up and walked towards Minwoo and Youngmin since they were beside each other. You finally looked up after "resting" and saw Sulli right in front of Youngmin and Minwoo. 

You looked as if nothing was wrong, but deep inside you wanted to kill her but you didn't know why. Sulli looked at you and smirked. Minwoo was about to stand up until Sulli grabbed his arm, pulled the collar of his jacket down and crashed her lips on his. Everyone's eyes widened including yours and Youngmin's. 

 

After the kiss, Sulli pulled back and looked at you again smirking. She casually went back to her spot and sat down with a satisfied smile on her face. Minwoo was stunned but shook his head to get back to his senses. You looked away unhappily but you didn't want to be obvious so you turned to Jiyoung and pretended to talk to her. 

Gyuri got up and spun the bottle to get rid of the silence and tension in the room. The next person was Minwoo. Gyuri looked at Minwoo and asked, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth" he replied.

-----------------------------------