Confession

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-siw0GJFLkA

------------------------------

"If there's a girl you like in this room, would you confess to her?" one of your classmates asked. Everyone looked at Minwoo and so did you. Minwoo thought about this answer and slowly nodded his head. "Ooohhhh!" everyone said. "Follow up question!" Nicole said. "That's not allowed!" Victoria said. "Like I care?" Nicole retorted.

"How would you confess to the girl you like?" Nicole asked as she looked at him. This time you looked away and again pretended to text on your phone. 

Minwoo looked where Nicole was but his eyes were on you and he said...

"I would tell her how I liked her from the moment we met, from the moment when we became friends and from the moment that she was always by my side. I would also tell her how much I want to be with her and how much...she means to me." he paused.

Gyuri asked, "And how much does she mean to you?" 

Minwoo's eyes couldn't keep it off you. You eventually looked at up and saw him gazing at you deeply. You couldn't look away either so you just gazed back. "More than she'll ever know." he sincerely said and the room was filled with awes except for Sulli who snorted and stood up. 

 

"I think it's time for bed." she said and left followed by her friends.

"Sulli's right, we should all get to bed. It was a fun night." Luna said and left with Sulli. Everyone stood up and went in to their rooms. You didn't leave your spot, you just sat there. "Hey, going in?" Nicole tapped your shoulder. 

"I'll follow. You go ahead." you said. Nicole smiled and went inside your room. When everyone was inside their rooms, you grabbed your hoodie and went out of the villa. You walked out to the beach and sat on the sand with your knees up your chest and your arms on your knees. 

You looked out to the ocean and sighed. "Appa...you have to help me confirm my feelings...I don't know anything about this..." you mumbled. 

"I do." a voice from behind spoke. 

---------------------------------------

WHO WHO WHO!? eheheheh :')