Queen of Sports

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VpLniRbPI8

-----------------------------

Next day, you got ready for school and helped your mom with breakfast. You ate with her then left for school on your bike while your mom left walked to the bus station to go to work. You arrived in school and parked your bike at where the bikes were usually parked. You grabbed your bag, fixed your cap and walked in school.

Once you were in, you were greeted by everyone in school. Freshman, Sophomores like you, Juniors and even Seniors. "Hey ~~~~~~!"

"Hi." you smiled to them. "Unnie!" a couple of freshmen girls waved and you waved back. "~~~~~-ah! Good game yesterday!" two senior girls and boys stopped in front of you. "Yeah, you really showed the boys!" the other girl senior winked. "Ah, kamsamhamnida!" you bowed and smiled. 

The seniors left and you arrived in the hallway. You walked to your locker then your friends spotted you and went to you. "Good morning!" Jiyoung smiled and waved. You looked at her and smiled. "Morning." 

 

Class began but many weren't listening except for you and your friends. First class was history and you have to admit it was pretty boring but if you wanted to keep your grades good you had to listen. After 2 hours of listening to your teacher talking about history and such it was finally break time.

You went to the cafeteria with your friends and sat on your usual table. Just then Sulli and her friends plus her boyfriend Minwoo passed by your table. "Well ~~~~~~. I gotta hand it to you. You did great at yesterday's game." she smiled. You looked up and acknowledged her presence. "Thanks Sulli...really." you rolled your eyes and continued eating.

Sulli looked at you and puffed her cheeks then turned around and walked off. "Let's go." she said to her friends and they casually followed her. Krsytal looked back and came over. "If Sulli doesn't mean it, I do. You were really great Unnie." she smiled. "Krystal!" Sulli yelled and she jumped. She bowed and scurried over to their usual table.

You smiled at Krystal and shook your head. "I feel bad for her." Jiyoung said and sighed. "Aren't you and Sulli and Krystal like a trio or something?" Gyuri asked. "Used to. Not anymore." Jiyoung pouted. 

 

Break time ended and everyone walked back to their classrooms. Your next subject was track and field. You were the only girl to be in that subject since you loved to run. All the guys were your friends and some even liked you but they didn't have the guts to confess. You went to the drinking fountain and started drinking. You looked up and saw Minwoo with his usual smile. 

"What's up 'Queen of Sports'?" he bent down to drink at the water fountain while you wiped your mouth with your hand. "What did you just call me?" you blinked. "Queen of Sports. You are one, aren't you?" he wiped his mouth with his hand smoothly. "Uh, no." you chuckled. 

You turned around and began walking back to the field. Minwoo caught up with you and you didn't mind at all since you had no business with him. Just then your friends came out to cheer for you. They all sat down by the bleachers with cold drinks and watched. Nicole couldn't keep his eyes off yours and Minwoo and then she had an idea.

"Hey girls, what do you think about Minwoo and ~~~~~ going out?" Nicole asked and everyone turned their heads to her with shocked faces. "Are they?!" the said in unison. "What? NO! What I meant was, how would it look like if they were going out?" Nicole asked again and made everyone think.

"You're not planning on-" Gyuri said.

"But yes, yes I am." Nicole smirked and took a sip of her cold drink.

--------------------------------------