Chapter two

Someone Save Me [HIATUS]

YAY! Again, please keep commenting. They encourage me to keep writing and update more often. Thank you! Also, no update soons...
Thank you subscribers!!!! ILY!
------

Jeona

As I reached home, I got this sick feeling in my stomach again. Could it be?

I silently unlocked the door, putting on a smile for my Umma who is usually at the door, ready to greet me. Instead?

Appa hitting Umma with his cursed belt.

Umma saw me and she stopped crying immediately. She turned to look at me with a shocked expression.

"I...I thought you guys were together again..." Tears welled up in my eyes, threatening to fall any second now. I looked up Appa, who had 'Oh my god' written all over his face.

"No, Jeona! This isn't what it seems!" Umma stood up and tried to embrace me. I shook me head and backed up a few steps. "NO!" I screamed. Umma stepped back as well. Both my parents had a pained expression.

"No.. no no no no NO!" I clutched my head and ran away. There was nowhere else to go. I just ran.

-----

No one

"Now look what you did!" Hyuna slapped Junhyung and stomped off to her room with a tear-stained face. She never wanted Jeona to catch Junhyung abusing her. She wanted Jeona to have a perfect teenager live.

Get a boyfriend, be happy, just whatever a normal teenager does. Now look what Junhyung did. He always chose the wrong time.

Junhyung looked down in shame. What did he do to his daughter? He tried so hard, all these years just to build that little trust, that little daddy to daughter relationship, only to be ruined by Junhyung himself.

Tears fell to the ground, feeling lonely that no other tear was close to them. Junhyung dropped his belt and cascaded down to the cold wooden floor.

What has he done? Now he will never gain Jeona's trust again. She will go into depression again. Everything will be destroyed.

No, that's not it. He was going to fix it, and he was going to fix it himself.

-----

Myungsoo

After receiving Jeona's number, I was so happy. I couldn't even go inside my own apartment. I just kept walking around the stairs.

Up and down, Up and down.

Eventually, I got tired of it and I just walked outside the apartment building. Then I decided to go farther.

How am I not tired and still happy? As time passes by, I closed my eyes and walked. It was getting late, and no one would be out anyways.

Oh, how I was wrong.

I bumped into a girl that looked amazingly like Jeona. Is it her? She is crying... "Jeona?" I held her shoulders. She nodded while covering her face with her hands.

"Here, come with me." I gently led her to Infinite's dorm. After a few knocks, Sungjong showed up at the door.

"Omo! Jeona!" He smiled at her, completely ignoring me. His smile turned upside-down when he saw Jeona's tears.

"Oh, you poor girl. Come in!" He pouted and gently pushed her inside. Even the slightest pessure made her trip. Sungjong almost locked me out of the dorm.

"SUNGGYU HYUNG!!" Sungjong screamed. "Oh, who's this?" He gestured to Jeona and whispered.

"Yong Jeona. The girl who forgot to introduce us to today." Sungjong scowled. Sunggyu looked away uncomfortably.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Sunggyu." He introduced himself with a bright but awkward smile and his hand out. Jeona peeked out from a little window made with her hands. Even from that little dark space you could tell her eyes were puffy.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo." She hesitantly shook Sunggyu's hand. "I'm SUNGJONG!" His attempt to be funny failed.
"Jeona, do you want to be introduced to Infinite later?" Sunggyu affectionately put his arm around Jeona's shoulders.

That action made Jeona smile. That action made my blood boil. I clenched my fists tight.

Jeona nodded. "Go wash your face." Sunggyu pointed to the washroom. Jeona trutted to the door and entered it silently.

Ha, Infinite doesn't even notice this happening. "Yah, Sungjong-ah. Look." I showed him Jeona's phone number saved and secure in my phone. Sungjong screamed in madness and shock. His girly scream pierced everyone's ears. I smirked in triumph.

Even Jeona came out to see what happened.

"HOW?!!?!" He took my phone and stared hard at the screen. Is he trying to steal her number or what? Jeona stepped out with a clueless face.

She put herself between Sungjong and me. "What happened, Oppa?" She looked up at me with her puppy eyes. "WHAT?!?!?!"

Oh, Sungjong. You're just jealous.

Now everyone has stopped to watch. Sungjong was... almost going on a rampage. He turned to Jeona.

"Jeona, can you call me Oppa?" He held her hands desperately. I used a LOT of energy to not rip his hands away. She smiled and nodded.

"US TOO!" Infinite yelled. Now I can't be special anymore. Hmph. She looked at me, then turned back and nodded as well.

"Yeah!" Infinite high-fived each other. Jeona smied. Then, something caught my eye.

Sunggyu was staring at her with dreamy eyes. What is this? He likes her?

Looks like I got some competition.