Chapter 12

Someone Save Me [HIATUS]

So sorry for not updating all the time!! I am the slowest person on Earth. I have no inspiration, and I'm secretly panicking in my head. I typed the beginning of this chapter just a while ago, then with a press of a random button, everything was gone. I'm glad it wasn't the whole chapter, because I would have been so angry, I'd killed the computer.

On the other hand, I'm hand-writing a story. I was going to start it on AFF, but that's not a good idea since I already have two stories in the making.

@pinkpyn:I have no idea -.-. Probably because she couldn't wake up? -.- Stupid me.

-----

U-kwon

Those long, painful hours of waiting finally ended with the doctor telling us we can go in the ER room. Jeona was sat up on the bed, looking curiously at Infinite and Block B.

"How did you guys get here? Is school over? Oh my gosh, did I miss school??!?!" Jeona panicked. She messed up her neatly combed hair and grunted.

I giggled and glanced at Myungsoo and Sunggyu. They had the dreamy look in their eyes, the one where it feels like they can't see anything but the one they're staring at.

Ugh, those stupid, dumb, clueless Jeona's-boyfriend wannabes. You're supposed to work for her love, geez.

"It's okay. We got everything covered." Jaehyo said giddily. Psh, yeah right. I bet you he went threatening people again.

Last time Minhyuk got in the hospital because of a beating...

'Let's go!' Zico yelled. Block B acted fast at the news of their beloved member and their leader. They jumped over desks and trampled over people's work, but that was of no concern to them at the time.

'Where do you kids think you are doing?' A teacher asked when they were almost at the exit. Block B stopped, murmuring uncomprehendable phrases under their breath.

'You.' Jaehyo approached the male teacher with a strong glare. The teacher shrunk back slightly, but stood his ground.

'Yes, Jaehyo?' He straightened himself up and crossed his arms, showing fake confidence. Jaehyo smirked, causing the teacher to lose his composure for a split second.

'You. off, or I'll make you lose your job.' Jaehyo's dad was the principal of this school, able to do everything and anything imaginable at school. 'O-Okay.' His body shook while he was walking, causing Jaehyo to smirk in triumph.

'Let's go.' Block B took off.



Since then, Jaehyo was called the 'King of Threatening'.

"Phew. Good." Jeona placed a hand over her heart with closed eyes. "Now, who wants a hug?" She opened her arms and smiled at us. A bunch of voices could be heard and everyone fought to get the first hug from Jeona.

Suddenly, she contracted her arms and stared fearfully at something in the distance. Her eyes tracked the unknown object.

Well, unknown to the others anyway.

It must've been a fly or something like that. Bugs and insects are her ultimate fears. No matter how confident she is, she will always change back into her normal, cute self.

"What is it?" Dongwoo asked. Hoya was too busy snickering at the boyfriend-wannabes, who were frantically looking around for the mysterious monster making Jeona scared.

"It's...It's a-- AHH!! There it is!" Jeona hugged her knees after pointing briefly at the flying monster. So it was a fly after all.

"It's just a fly...What's there to be scared of?" Sungjong and P.O. said in unison. Jeona didn't answer, still afraid of the little thing.

"Jeona, it's gone." I patted her shoulder. A muffled 'Really?' was her answer. "Mhm." I nodded, even though she can't see me. She peeked out, revealing a part of her face, then uncovered herself fully. Sighing heavily, she pouted.

"Can I go home?" I opened my mouth to answer, but Zico beat me to it. "Yep. Let's go." Jeona cheered, then ran off.
I chuckled, then ran after her.

"Psh. Not even a thanks?" I heard Zico say to himself. No worries, she'll say sorry. Soon.

-----
I don't know what to write anymore, but I'm getting to the end of the story. Hopefully, the ending will be okay, even thought I seriously doubt it with my bad writing skills.

A comment for the poor?