Chapter 4

Someone Save Me [HIATUS]

Wahh... I feel so loved, but my other story is getting worse. I'm focusing on this one a lot because I like it much better? ... COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! Like before, Thank you!

Oh yes, there will be a special appearance! Look forward to it!

-----

"Hi. Can I come in?" I stayed frozen. Umma had to answer for me. Guess what she said?

"So, are you Jeona's boyfriend?" I shut the door quietly. He smiled and politely declined with a blush.

"Sunggyu Oppa...what are you doing here?" He turned to me with a smile.

"To...surprise you?" He blushed and looked down. Wah...how cute! I smiled in return and went up to Appa. I tapped his arm lightly.

I leaned in to whisper his ear my question. He slightly sneered at Sunggyu but allowed it anyways.

"Oppa~ Do you want to stay for dinner?" I took his wrist and dragged him to the dinner table. He shyly nodded.

Our dinner was full of shy smiles, sly looks, and sneers.

-----

After we finished dinner, I decided to walk Sunggyu home, even though it was a guy thing. As soon as I saw the light to his apartment go on, I left. On the way, something unexpected happened.

It started to rain. Hard.

Unknowingly, I lost my way back home. The rain was blinding my eyes so I just kept walking and walking.

I started to cough and sneeze every now and then. Eventually I started to shiver uncontrollably and become soaked from head to toe.

Oh yeah, I'm still in my uniform. You know what that means?

People can see my... underwear!! WAHH!!

I walked into what felt like a wall of bricks. Huh? The rain stopped...

I looked up to see a cute face with an orange umbrella.

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't be walking in the rain like this." He flashed a smile then took off his jacket. He put it around my shoulders.

"Where do you live? I'll take you home." He smiled again.

"But I don't know you..." I said without thinking. Ouch... that must've hurt?

"That's okay. I know you though." He never stopped smiling.

Now that he mentioned it, he does look really familiar. "Okay." I replied and trailed behind him, sneezing or coughing every few seconds.

-----
Mysterious guy

Despite her not knowing me, I know her. I even memorized the way to her house.

No, I'm not a stalker. I'm her...you'll find out later.

When we reached her house, she seemed shocked that I knew where her house is.

"H-how..." She looked at me with those beautiful eyes I fell for. "Just go in." I smiled again.

I was about to leave until she asked me for my name.

"U-kwon. Kim Yookwon. I will definitely see you tomorrow!" I ran away before she could say anymore.

Honestly I am a little hurt, but there's no surprise.

I mean, who would EVER forget their childhood best friend ?