Chapter 9

Someone Save Me [HIATUS]

Sorry I haven't been updating!! I'm planning a oneshot right now.

Comment please?

-----

Jeona

After the best lunch ever, spent with my best friend Sungjong, I headed home. We didn't have much homework today, so I texted Infinite the whole day.

That is, until Yookwon called.

"YAHH!!!!! Yong Jeona, how dare you ignore me and Block B and ditch us for Infinite?!?!"

Damn, he's mad. Like, actually mad. Serious mad. "Kwonnie, mian..." I whispered so I wouldn't get him mad anymore.

"Can I come over?" Sounds of protest were heard in the background. Things like 'You selfish brat!' and 'What about us?' were shouted and the phone was tossed around.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled. They're so dorky, it's adorkable. "I'll be there in ten. BYE!" He rushed the words.

Right after Yookwon ended the call, Sunggyu called. Please tell me he doesn't want to come over!

"Hey Jeona." I can hear the nervousness in his voice. "Uh...Hi Gyu Oppa."

"Say...Can I come over right now?" AW, COME ON! "But...U-kwon Oppa is coming over."

"Eh, th-that's okay. We can hang out together still, right?" Sunggyu sounded really hopeful, and I don't want to hurt him so...

"Um, sure, if you're okay with Yookwon being there too..." We kept trailing off.

"Okay, I'll be there in ten! Bye." Wow...Ironic much?

A gut feeling tells me something is going to happen...Something bad.

-----

Sunggyu

When I got to Jeona's house, Yookwon was there too. We walked at the same pace. It seemed like he wanted to speed past me, but decided against it.

Both of us stepped in front of Jeona's door. "What are you doing here?" Yookwon asked.
"Hanging out." I replied as plainly as simple.

"What?" Yookwon looked like he was going to sprawl on the floor any moment now, dead and un-breathing.

"The same reason as why you're here. To hang out." Can't he see how simple the logic is?

There's nothing to 'What?' about. I proceeded to knock the door.

The door opened right away. "Hi guys! Come in!" Jeona took Yookwon's left hand and my right hand then dragged us inside.

Her dad glared at me. I didn't look directly at him. I have to admit, he was scary.

Jeona led us to her room and she shut the door closed for privacy.

"Jeona~ Come to Oppa." U-kwon cooed. To me, that sounded disgusting. "Okay~" I watched as they hugged each other.

They hugged for a really long time. That was when I got irritated. I fake coughed to get their attention.

This day of 'hanging out' was full of: tug-o-war with Jeona as the rope, if you get what I mean.

After the three of us parted ways, we headed home as usual. I was just sitting in my bed when Jeona called me at night.

"Hello?" I said that even htough I know it's Jeona. "Hi Oppa..." Jeona sounds tired.

"Can you sing me to sleep?" I smiled at the request. "Anything for you." I can't believe I said that.

I started to sing a song Infinite came up with, We made everything ourselves. We like to call it 'Can U Smile'.

'aju oraejeon neoreul boatdeon
geu neukkimeul gieokhae nan

neoreul aratdeon, nareul aratdeon

geu shijeoli saenggakna

neoreul dalmgo shipdeon
eouligo
shipdeon
ganjeol haetdeon shiganeul
nan dashi saenggakhae


da jinnagan hannat chueok bbuningeol'

I only sang the beginning but I can already hear her snoring. It's cute, how easily she falls alseep.

I hung up. Feeling tired myself, I drifted off to dreamland.