Chapter 6

Someone Save Me [HIATUS]

OMG thank you guys all!!! Keep commenting please! Comment comment comment! I have a new 'fire' kind of thing that is making me update more often!

I might become slow again soon though...

Here is the appearance of...BLOCK B!

-----

Myungsoo

My day without Jeona was boring, boring, and boring. If I see her, my day would be the best day ever. Everyday I see her is a great day. She brings a smile to my face no matter what she does. She is cute in every way possible.

Just thinking about her brought my face a smile. I passed by all the gawking girls including Woori and entered the cafeteria.

I hated what I saw.

Jeona was hanging out with the new guy, U-kwon. She was surrounded by some other guys as well. All together there were seven boys.

I heard they called themselves Block B.

I can see that they are gaining fangirls as well.

Are they trying to take Infinite's place?

I won't let that happen.

"Jeona!" I called for her at her table. I walked towards her, looking smooth and slick.
She immediately smiled at my appearance.

U-kwon frowned and glared at me. "Hi Oppa!" Jeona stood up and waved at me. I waved back.

"Hey! How come you don't call me Oppa!" U-kwon whined. The rest of Block B followed.

Pft, what whiners.

"I can call you Oppa." That simple sentence made them cheer. Block B gave each other high fives and cheered once more.

"I'll see you later!" I waved and went over to Infinite's table. I can't stand being close to Block B.

Back at Infinite's table, we talked about Block B and stealing Jeona after school.

We decided to erase Block B from our minds.

With a fresh plan in my head, I went to my classes.

-----

U-kwon

After Jeona left for her classes early, Block B quickly gathered up to form a plan.

"Well, I did my job and asked her out already so, the rest is up to you guys." I wanted to leave me out of this.

"Haha, you ask Jeona out? Not possible, U-kwon. I doubt she'd accept you." Kyung joked.

Ouch! That hurts! She WILL accept me! She's not that mean!

"No!" I pouted and protested. Block B snickered.

Huddling together for the last few minutes of the lunch hour, we came up with a plan to kidnap Jeona and take her to an arcade.

Lame, I know. HOWEVER, I know she's a tomboy at heart.

I can't wait until after school now.

With excitement obviously shown, I skipped happily to my classes.

-----

It was the end of school now, so Block B got together quickly. We gathered around Jeona's classroom and awaited her exit.

Once she came out, we carried her all the way to the nearest arcade. On the way, I swear I saw Infinite staring at us in disbelief.

I guess we were faster than them by a step.

Serves that guy right for messing up Block B and my time with Jeona.

I'm not sharing her with Infinite, EVER.