Chapter 3

Someone Save Me [HIATUS]

YAY! Thnx guys! I love your comments so far! Please keep supporting, and no 'update soon' 's. Thank you!

Oh yeah, I don't know how Infinite's dorm is like so forgive me if I make mistakes! And, I fail at making nicknames -_-'

-----

Sunggyu

After a long night of introducing people and cheering Jeona up, it was finally bed time.

"Jeona, do you want to stay for the night?" I suggested. She told us about her story just now.

Eagerly, she nodded her head. "Oh, oh, oh! Jeona, come stay in my room!" Sungjong raised his hand. Before I could say anything, Jeona smiled and gratefully accepted his offer.

I lightly frowned in disappointment but masked it with a smile. I looked over to Myungsoo, who I assumed likes her too, and saw that he did the exact same as me. We locked gazes for a moment, but I tore away to join in the conversation.

Sungyeol's loud yawn interupted the loud voices of us. Everyone bursted into laughter. Dongwoo almost choked on his spit. We all laughed genuinely once again.

"Okay! Bedtime!" Hoya pumped his fist and skipped to his room. Sungjong stood up giddily and took Jeona's hand, taking her to his room.

Myungsoo and I stood up silently, retreating to our rooms silently with the rest of Infinite.

There goes another day.

-----

No one

The next day, Jeona woke up early and ran back to her home, not forgetting to thank Infinite before that.

"Umma?" She opened the door to her home. Familiar faces of her parents greeted her. They both sat wordlessly at the dinner table with their faces evident of tears.

After seeing what happened to her parents, she ran up to them to give both a hug. She hesitated to hug Junhyung, but she did it anyways. Junhyung gladly returned the hug, but he only felt little warmth from it.

Jeona bowed as far down as she could. "Umma, Appa, I'm sorry for making you worry. I stayed at a friend's house last night. I'm sorry." She bowed once again.

Hyuna stood up and embraced her precious daughter. "Aniyo, it's my fault for..." Hyuna hesitated to say the dreaded words. "Neh, Umma. I understand."

"Jeona." Junhyung's gruff voice seemed softer than usual. He came towards Hyuna and Jeona then raised his hand. Hyuna blocked Jeona from Junhyung's sight, covering her as much as possible.

Junhyung sighed and patted Jeona's head. Hyuna looked up at him with those innocent eyes he fell for. Junhyung walked back to his room, his now gone presence leaving an imprint in the room.

"Go eat breakfast. I made it for you before you came back." Hyuna gently pushed her daughter towards the table.

-----

Jeona

At school, things kind of changed. As if someone had saw me in Infinite's apartment, the news spread through the school like an angry snake chasing after prey.

Today, the queenkas came to find me.

A hand roughly pushed my head into my closed locker.

"Yah, who do you think you are, ! Don't throw yourself at Myungsoo Oppa like that!"
Woori spat at me while chewing gum.

The rest of Rainbow agreed. "I...I...!" I stuttered. If I said we were just friends, she would think I'm lying.

"Oh! So you're stuttering? That means you're trying to seduce Myungsoo Oppa! You witch!"
Woori hissed and slapped me. I winced slightly.

"Yah!" Loud voices rang across the hallway. There was Myungsoo and Sunggyu Oppa! My saviors! But...isn't there only supposed to be one?

Sunggyu stood in front of me, shielding me from any other possible threat and glared deadly daggers at Woori while Myungsoo gave Woori a lecture. She tried to do aegyo on him, too. A few seconds later, Myungsoo brought Woori to fake tears and Rainbow left the crime scene.

"Oppas, thank you so much!" My third time bowing today. "Is your cheek okay?" Sunggyu shyly caressed my red and swollen cheek. I beamed at him.

"I'm fine, Oppa." Myungsoo came over and patted my head. We smiled at each other, then the bell rang. I waved goodbye and walked to my class.

-----

After school, a bunch of people texted me. Who could it be? I took out my phone.

It was Infinite! They saved themselves as cute names. Sungjong was 'Your cutie bestie', Sunggyu was 'Leadja gyu~', Myungsoo was just simply 'Myungsoo', Hoya was 'Dancing Hoya', Dongwoo was 'Flaming rapper', Sungyeol was 'Choding ding ding!', and Woohyun was 'Namstar'.

I sent them all the same reply: 'Hi Oppas!'

-----

After a texting fest, I went home. I thought I would see Umma cooking dinner, but instead it was Appa. Why would he cook? He never cooks.

Ignoring his stare, I went to Umma's terribly small room. I still hate him.

"Umma." I chimed as happily as possible. My happiness was slightly drained by looking at appa.

"Jeona. You're back." I noticed Umma's pale face right away.

"Umma, you're sick?" I sat on the edge of her bed beside her. Umma my hair gently.

"You don't have to worry. I'm fine, see?" Umma did her signature pikachu imitation, but her voice cracked. Both of us cracked up.

"Umma...Can you tell me how you and Appa met?" I asked. I honestly don't see what's so good about him. He's mean, he's cruel, he's violent.

Umma stopped to think about it then smiled slightly. "It's a long story. Are you ready?" Umma
smiled a smile filled with love, something I don't think she gets from Appa. I nodded eagerly, waiting to listen and imagine their story.

-----

"Ah!" Hyuna tried to block herself from the attacks of the loan sharks. Suddenly, a man came in and knocked them down for her. Hyuna bowed until she was dizzy. "Thank you so much!" But when she looked up, he was gone.

She looked down to see a small post-it on the ground. Hyuna picked it up tenderly and read it out loud.


'You don't have to thank me. I promise you we will see each other again.
                             -Your mystery savior'

Hyuna held the note to her heart.
With a smile she has never smiled before, she walked home.

The next day, she really did see her savior again. She saw him at her school.

"Hyuna! Who is that? Yah! Would you stop staring?" Gayoon shook Hyuna's arm.
Gayoon was Hyuna's best friend.

"My savior..." Hyuna muttered under her breath. "Huh? What? Your savior? Are you crazy?" Gayoon dragged Hyuna away.


Hyuna tried to resist the pull, but then someone stopped Gayoon. "Hi. You're the girl." Hyuna's savior pointed at her rather impolitely. Hyuna only stared.

"I'm Junhyung." He held out his hand. Hyuna shook it, but still stared at his face. Her inner heart was disappointed when Junhyung let go.

"Chow." That was the last thing he said before everyone fled to class.

-----




"Umma! That's wasn't long!" I complained like a little child.

"It is if you were me." Umma's rounded eyes were natural aegyo.

'YAH! Dinner!' Junhyung yelled. He didn't have to. It's not like our house is really big.

Just when Umma and I got out of her room, the doorbell rang. I raced Umma to the door.

"Hi..." I trailed off when I saw who was at the door.

How did he know where I lived?