Chapter 13

Someone Save Me [HIATUS]

T.T Sorry! Comment comment comment! >.<

*Hoya is going to help Myungsoo, Dongwoo is going to help Sunggyu.

-----

U-kwon's POV

I walked slowly, trailing Jeona from behind. Right now, she looked like a crazy girl running out of a hospital. It was as if she was a patient escaping.

Jeona stopped at the intersection, her body jumping with excitement. I smiled at her childishness and crossed my arms in a pose. Girls passing by squealed and blushed. I secretly rolled my eyes at them.

Without warning, Jeona ran across the street. My heart stopped as car ran past her without a care. Everything was a blur and I ran towards Jeona right away. I zoomed past the first few cars, narrowly passing another car, and jumping over a stupidly parked car, just to tackle Jeona.

"Omo! Are you okay?" She scanned my body for head to toe. "Pabo! I should be the one asking that!" I pouted and pinched her nose. Jeona laughed and said, "Sorry~!" with aegyo.

I couldn't resist! I suffocated her with my signature bear hugs and ended it with a kiss on the cheek. "Let's go," I told her and held her hand for the rest of the way, ditching everyone else.

-----

Hoya/Dongwoo's POV

Those idiots! How much dumber can they get? *Myungsoo and Sunggyu, dear god! They are the most clueless people I've ever seen in my whole life. It's obvious U-kwon likes Jeona too. They're supposed to charm Jeona, not just stand there looking like random idiots!

On the way back to Infinite's apartment, I thought of a plan. I will help him get a hold of Jeona's heart! Yes, that's it! I'm tired of listening to his whinings everyday. I'm tired of hearing him sleep-talk about Jeona! I just have to stop this craziness. It's getting out of control and the only way to stop it is if he gets Jeona.

My plan is probably the most brilliant thing I've ever thought of in my whole entire life!

First, he will fake failing a class and have Jeona tutor him. Next, they spend time together on dates. Third, he tells her to go to the mall and surprises her with a giant stuffed toy. Then, he confesses!

Yeah, it's a great plan. I just hope no one thinks of this to help idiot #2.

-----

I know, it's a really short chappie. Sorry, I just wanted to get this to you guys before I go to sleep.

Two things:
1. How are you guys liking the story? Are you willing to continue reading even if I don't update frequently? I'm aiming to finish the story during winter break...
&
2. Do you guys want me to type with a bigger font? I've seen other authors' work and they seem to have a much larger font than mine.

Please answer! It's very important feedback! Gah, I'm so boring ;_;.