Chapter 15 (A/N at the end!! Please read!!!)

Someone Save Me [HIATUS]

 

No one's POV

 

 

Help!! Help!” Junhyung cried as he crashed through the entrance of the hospital. A doctor and a few nurses came by and got Jeona into a room.

 

Hyuna soon arrived. She rushed towards Junhyung with a hand on her stomach. “Where is she!?!?” Hyuna frantically looked around. “In there, babe.” Junhyung Hyuna's hair. She began to cry, seeing Jeona's state. It was the first time anyone has ever seen Jeona so weak before. Things like this never happened, not even after Jeona started to play with her dolls.

 

Hyuna cupped a hand around to silent her sobs and leaned against Junhyung. “It's not fair, oppa, it's not fair! Why does it have to be Jeona?” Hyuna broke into sobs again.

 

 

Flashback

 

15-year-old Jeona was just an ordinary girl. Like all the others, she had a crush. A crush on the school's most popular guy, Myungsoo. He was the pretty face, the visual of the gang “Infinite.” Every day, he received countless confessions from countless girls but still, no one would give up on him.

 

Jeona was not an exception. She worked very hard to learn the skill of baking cookies after hearing from a few girls that Myungsoo like cookies. Jeona wanted to become Myungsoo's ideal girl; to attract him and have him was all she wanted. Despite having witnessed many broken hearts and rejections, she still found the courage to confess. Her friends couldn't believe it either. Why would a regular girl like Jeona even dare to confront the heartthrob of their school? If even the prettiest queenkas were rejected, then rejection for Jeona was pretty much guaranteed.

 

Jeona still wouldn't give up. One bright morning on a beautiful sunny Monday, Jeona packed her homemade chocolate chip cookies into her backpack and headed off with a determined face. She spend hours writing him the perfect love letter and making her own box for the cookies. She decorated it just the way she thought Myungsoo would like it and set everything carefully on her desk for the big day.

 

Her brother and his wife, Junhyung and Hyuna, tried to persuade her to not do it. Having a crush on a pretty-faced gangster like Myungsoo will not bring anyone good news and the couple knew that. Even though Hyuna was pregnant, she still tried to stop Jeona from going to school with that gift. Jeona wouldn't listen to them though. Her mind was set on one thing: capturing Myungsoo's heart.

 

Back at school, crowds of fangirls were busy spazzing and gossiping about their favourite guy – Myungsoo. Ready to pour her heart out, Jeona proceeded to Myungsoo.

 

She tapped his shoulder lightly. He turned around with his usual stone face sprinkled with a glare enough to melt any girl's heart. “Hello... I have something to tell you,” Jeona shyly said with her head down and a blush on her face. Myungsoo feigned interest as she reached into her backpack and took last night's efforts.

 

I just wanted to tell you that I've been admiring you for a really long time and that I really like you. Please accept my heart.” Jeona held the box with both hands and bashfully looked up at Myungsoo. He smirked, and Jeona thought it was a good sign until he slapped the box away from her hands. Jeona's eyes widened. Myungsoo went further and stepped on the box with no mercy, causing all of its contents to crumble and spill out.

 

Everyone around the area stopped and stared. Jeona squirmed under the attention as more tears stung her eyes. “Did you really think that I would accept a gift from someone like you? You're just a sore loser like everybody else that confessed to me. You have no value in my eyes and I don't care about you at all,” Myungsoo sneered and kicked the box even farther away. “Don't you ever show up in front of my eyes again, got it?” He pointed in her face with a nasty growl. With that, Myungsoo walked off and the crowd followed. That left Jeona alone and free to cry. Jeona could hear people gossip and laugh about what just happened. She had never felt so much humiliation before. Since Junhyung and Hyuna took such good care of her after her parents' death, she never really felt any kind of negative emotion.

 

The bell rang, signalling the start of class. Jeona had no thoughts of going to class though. She wanted to go home. Her gaze shifted to the tattered box on the ground. 'Despicable,' she thought. Spinning on her heel, she ran back home.

 

Ever since that day, she refused to come out of her room for anything except eating and going to the bathroom. She locked herself in her room, using dolls she made herself to create her own little fantasies; little fantasies to patch up the hole Myungsoo made in her heart.

 

End Flashback

 

 

Junhyung kissed the top of Hyuna's head for comfort. “Don't worry Hyuna, she'll be fine soon,” he muttered against Hyuna's head. Hyuna only sobbed harder. In the middle of her sobs, she choked. Junhyung became alarmed. “Hyuna? What's wrong?” he grabbed her shoulders. “My...M-My water broke!” Hyuna clutched her stomach and slid down to the floor.

 

For the second time of the day, Junhyung shouted for help. “Hyuna, just hold on, okay? HELP! MY WIFE'S WATER BROKE! HELP!!” Junhyung screamed at the top of his lungs. “I can't hold it anymore! Ah!” Hyuna groaned in pain as she squeezed Junhyung's arm. “Okay, lie down and open your legs,” Junhyung coached. He had never done this before, but he was going to have to do it.

 

Now push!” Hyuna cried out loudly in pain. “Come on babe, you can do this! Again!”

 

A while later, the baby was finally delivered with the help of a doctor. “It's a boy, Hyuna-yah,” Junhyung whispered with teary eyes and a smile. Hyuna weakly reached out for the baby and Junhyung immediately placed the baby boy in her arms. “My baby...” Hyuna kissed the forehead of the baby and smiled.

 

'Jeona-yah, wake up soon so you can see your nephew,' Hyuna thought as she cuddled her baby boy with Junhyung.

-
Hi... I'm sorry. I have failed all of you and disappointed you guys for abandoning this story. Because of my foolishness, I will put this story on hiatus. The possibility of an update? Pretty much close to zero so feel free to unsubscribe. I'm such a bad person for leaving this story hanging. It's just that...I lost that passion for writing. I used to think that it would be fun to share my ideas with people, but now it feels rather burdensome to update in the midst of all this drama at school. I'm sorry. I sincerely apologize for all this waiting you had to do. If you read this update though, thank you for your time. I really appreciate it.

 

Again, I'm sorry.

 

On the other hand, I'm going to explain anything confusing so far in this story if you're still with me.

Basically, everything up until now in this story is just a little fantasy thing that Jeona has made up in her head. She faints when Myungsoo and Sunggyu give her the teddy bears because while she was thinking up her fantasy, she pretty much starved herself so she fainted in real life, causing her to faint in the fantasy. That's why the doll that represents her was knocked down; because she fainted.

Jeona makes up this fantasy because of the humiliation Myungsoo gave her at school.  She wanted to live a good life with no negative emotions. She's never really felt any of that so when she got so much at once, she went crazy and started her doll obsession. The fantasy is for consolation of the heart, something to cover up for the Myungsoo incident. Jeona's fantasy is based off of those stories where the girl has a horrible life but many people like her, which is also why Junhyung is an abusive husband.

 

Any questions will be asked in the comment section and they will be answered via wall post. If I don't answer, it means the answer contains a spoiler.

 

Thank you, and I'm sincerely sorry for making you guys wait.