Chapter 8

Someone Save Me [HIATUS]

Bah! I don't think you guys liked the squirrel part thing...I'm way too into those things... Also, again, NO OFFENSE TO RAINBOW FANS!

More comments! Only got two this time so...

Thanks guys! Keep supporting!

-----

"Hoya!" She suddenly smiled and hugged me. I was so shocked I didn't even move.

This is too random.

"How long have I been out?" "An hour." Phew, thought I missed school. I don't want to ruin my most perfect year of attendance...

"Hoya, are you going to sleep over?" I gulped. If Sunggyu or Myungsoo found out... But I have to take a risk... I'm not even sure if they really like her or not.

"Umm...sure?" I tried to smile. "Okay. You can take the bed." She got off the bed. I grabbed her wrist.

"We can sleep on the same bed!" I said without thinking. I covered my mouth immediately. What was that, Hoya??!!

All I'm doing is pushing my death date closer. Jeona, please don't say yes!

"Mm...sure!" WHY?!?! I chuckled nervously. I didn't want to be impolite either, so I just went with it.

I nodded slowly and waited until she was finally deep asleep. After I was sure, I stood up and paced around her room.

Okay, this is what I have to deal with tomorrow: Her parents, Infinite, and how to get to school.

It's okay, I'm Hoya. I can do this... I took deep breaths, but they soon became shallow and rough. Sweat covered my forehead and my face.

I wiped it off with my sleeve. Okay... here's the plan.

Wake Jeona up, sneak out of her room through her window or door, sneak back into Infinite's home, sleep there, be happy.

Okay... Oh yeah, I forgot to put 'make Myungsoo and Sunggyu jealous' on my list. Yeah, it'll be after 'be happy'.

Yes. I can do this. Go Hoya!

"Jeona..." I whispered. I shook her shoulders. "Hmm...?" She opened her eyes slightly.

"I'm going to leave now. Bye." I wasn't sure of what I was saying, but whatever. It's make it back to Infinite's home, or die in Jeona's house.

Jeona softly smiled. "Okay. I wish you luck. Bye." She waved weakly at me and went back to sleep.

I grinned and opened her window. Damn, it's small! I squished through the window and landed on my back.

I forgot... Her house was a two-story. Ugh, this . I clamped Jeona's window shut as quietly as possible and tip-toed/ran away before anyone noticed.

That was a close one.

-----

I ran all the way to Infinite's dorm and sneaked in with the spare key hidden under the carpet. Lame spot, I know. Woohyun wouldn't allow us to change the spot, so we had to risk our stuff being stolen out of nowhere.

I slid in my room without a sound and climbed in bed, falling asleep in the process.

Skills, Hoya, skills.

The next morning I was almost late for school. I had to skip breakfast for the sake of my almost perfect attendance.

I looked around and saw Jeona coming into the classroom. Without anyone noticing, I winked at her. she blushed a little bit and winked back.

Gosh, that was HOT! Umm...I didn't say that. Whipping my head all over the place to check if anyone saw, I realized that Sunggyu and Myungsoo saw. Geez, she's not even their girl and they're already so possessive. What would happen if she really was their girl? Either one of them? Sungjong would kill them for stealing his dongsaeng away...

Just before class started, Jeona and I exchanged smiles for the last time of the period. Can't risk too much, you know. They are watching me!

For the rest of the school day, I was always by Sunggyu and Myungsoo. Their eagle eyes pierced my brain and heart, eliminating any hopes of me talking to Jeona.

-----

Sungjong

I've been watching Myungsoo and Sunggyu for a while now. They seem to like the same person. That person is...

Jeona.

I'd like her too, but I don't want competition with my hyungs, nor do I want to be involved in a relationship right now. My job for now is too...

Hook them up! Duh!

I'll take turns making them hang out with each other. Myungsoo+Jeona and Sunggyu+Jeona I mean. Then we will see who Jeona picks! Muahaha!

While hyungs were too busy restricting Hoya, I snuck away and hung out with Jeona. Keke.

"Hi Jeona!" I skipped to her and plopped on the seat beside her. She waved as a reply.

"Where are your friends?" I know the answer already, but I wanted to hear it from Jeona.

Instead of a spoken answer, she just shook her head. I pouted. "I will hang out with you!"

I bear hugged her. She hugged me back with one arm and nodded hesitantly. "Why~~~!"
I sensed her uncertainty.

"Queenkas." My blood rushed to my face which was burning red with anger. Those stupid queenka wannabes! They think they're everything and they want to be our girl...EW.

No way in infinity years will they EVER be our girl or even a friend. They mess with Jeona, they mess with ME.

"PSH! I can take care of them! Bring it on!" I did a hair flick, trying to make Jeona laugh. Of course it worked. Who am I?

Lee Sungjong.

Oh, speak of the devil. It's Jaekyung, the one that leads her 'minions' to stalk us everyday.

"Oppa!" She put her hand on my shoulder and used her SUPER DUPER FAKE sweet voice. It's so disgusting. She just HAD to bat her eyelashes. I can do it better.

I shrugged her off before her germs could get to me. Ugh, it's just so gross. She's clearly older than me, the whole school knew that.

"Oppa!" She tried to act cute by stomping her feet with an ugly pout. I rolled my eyes and ignored her. I have an idea! I skillfully snuck away and hid behind a nearby wall, watching all the action.

"Hey ! Why are you hanging around Sungjong oppa?!" Hyunyoung pulled Jeona's hair. How dare she!

Jeona had nothing to say. I bet she was trying to protect me! What a nice girl.

"Nothing to say huh? Huh?!" SeungAh slapped her. It left a bright red mark on her right cheek.

"Ha! I bet she's trying to flirt with him and get him in bed!" Woori twirled her hair between her fingers.

No, that's YOU PEOPLE! SeungAh slapped her again on her other cheek.

Okay, that's IT! "Yah!" I stormed angrily towards them. They turned around in shock. Only Jaekyung didn't.

She began to sob and clutch her right cheek. That doesn't work on me. Jeona's right handed, dumb dumb.

I stood infront of Jeona with my arms out. "What are you doing to her?!" I yelled at them and glared.

"Oppa! She slapped me!" Jaekyung grabbed my arm, digging her sharp nails in and pointed accusingly at Jeona. I must wash that part of my arm with disinfectant later.

"No she didn't! Jeona's right handed! You should be clutching your left cheek!" HAHA. She got caught. Serves her right for being so mean to my awesome friend here.

"Hmph! Fine! Girls, let's go!" Jaekyung scoffed and walked away. Her minions followed.

Jeona sat there, frozen with her hands on her cheeks. She was crying with her head down.

"Jeona..." I hugged her and buried her face in my neck. Poor girl, going through all of this. When will they ever stop? These kinds of people should die or go to jail forever. Tsk.

"Jeona! Jeona!" I heard Hoya yell frantically. He probably couldn't find the right words.

Sunggyu came first, then Myungsoo. Hoya trailed after them. "Jeona-yah, what happened?" Sunggyu patted her head.

Myungsoo and Hoya frowned at Jeona's state right now and hung their head low.

I shushed him with a finger and continued to silently comfort Jeona. After a few sniffs, Jeona pulled away from my embrace and bowed her head.

"Thank you, Sungjong Oppa..." She wiped away her tears before looking up and trying to smile.

"Anytime!" I ruffled her hair. She seems to not notice the three guys standing there. The trio headed back to Infinite's table and watched from there secretly.

I slung an arm casually around Jeona while sitting back. Jeona and I talked all lunch and we shared her food too.

Nothing like quality time with my only dongsaeng.