Chapter 10

Someone Save Me [HIATUS]

I'm telling you, last chapter was so boring...

I have no inspiration. O.O I give up on tell you guys to comment.

But please, tell me if you like U-kwon+Jeona, Sunggyu+Jeona, or Myungsoo+Jeona more. Sugeest some couple names as well. Thanks!

-----

Yookwon

Last night was a female dog! I mean, what was that hamster dude doing there?? Ruining everything!

That night, I gathered Block B and we came up with a plan to kidnap Jeona, again. We'd kidnap her, and then Block B would leave, then I would be really sweet to Jeona so she would fall for me, and then we get together!

Great plan, right?

Yeah. The only thing I need is to make sure hamster dude and too-good-looking-for-his-own-good dude don't show up with their gang.

By hamster I mean Sunggyu, and by good looking I mean Myungsoo me. Just kidding. I mean me.

Keke, messing with your head, right? I was talking about Myungsoo being good looking. Of course, I'm more handsome.

This morning, I ended up stalking Jeona because I arrived at her house a minute too late.

She stood still, muttering my name every now and then. I put on my best smile and was going to sneak up on her, until that Myungsoo guy got to her before me.

"Hey, Jeona." He casually slung an arm around her shoulders. Obviously unhappy about that, I pouted and stomped away before the bell rang.

Before I got too far, I looked back to see if Jeona was still looking for me. Despite the fact Myungsoo was blabbering nonsense right into her ear, she didn't look like she listened to him at all and her eyes were going all over the place.

For me. For me! I waved my arms and jumped around, hoping she would see me. And she did. After seeing me, her face brightened, a thousand times brighter than before and started to pay some respect to Myungsoo.

Satisfied for the first time today, I took off to my classes happier than ever.

-----


Sunggyu

Myungsoo is acting weird. He's been acting too giddy, giggling every few seconds to himself. Sure, the fangirls were happy and all, snapping photos and screaming their heads off at Myungsoo, but isn't it too much?

I mean, Myungsoo is the Ice Prince. He's supposed to be cold to others and playful to his friends. Which he is, but not right now.

Lunch time came around sooner than I thought. I stared after Myungsoo who blended in with the crowd of students.

It's the first time he ditched us, ever. "Myungsoo disappeared!" Sungyeol pointed out. A flood of gossip automatically flowed through the halls.

"Let's go after him!" Dongwoo suggested. Woohyun marched forward, leading Infinite through the filled halls of our school.

I stayed behind, thinking about why Myungsoo would ever ditch us.

Could it be...because of Jeona?

-----

I stopped in my tracks when I saw who Jeona was. It was indeed, Myungsoo. They were talking happily, their smiles never faltering.

Sungjong waved furiously at me, signalling me to get eating.

How could I? Looking at Jeona and Myungsoo makes me hurt. An indescribable type of hurt.
Faking a smile, I waved back to Sungjong and got eating like he told me. Well, not really.

I poked at my food with my fork, occasionally pretending it was Myungsoo.

"Yah! Get away from Myungsoo Oppa!" Woori hissed. Just saying her name makes me puke.

I turned my head around to see Myungsoo standing in front of Jeona with his hands out, defending her.

"YAH! WOORI! Shut your gross mouth up!" Sungjong pointed his slender finger in her face.

"Take this, and this, and this!!" Sungjong did his chest pops, causing Woori to stumble back into Noeul.

Jeona cracked a small smile from behind Myungsoo. While everyone was watching Sungjong beat Woori, Jaekyung snuck past all detection and went behind Jeona.

I snuck behind Jaekyung and lightly tapped her shoulder. She screamed in fear. That's when everyone froze and looked at her.

I laughed at her mockingly and told her something she better remember.

"Leave Jeona alone or go to hell." I glared ferociously into her eyes. She shrunk back in fear.

"That goes for you too." I pointed at the rest of Rainbow. They reacted like Jaekyung.

"Shoo! Shoo, you annoying flies! Shoo!" Hoya rolled his eyes at Rainbow.

Yoonhye scoffed and left with Rainbow following her. Wow, I thought Jaekyung was the leader?

"Haha, yeah!" Dongwoo and Sungyeol initiated our Infinite cheer, something we made up.

"Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Lee Howon, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo, Lee Sungjong, Infinite, GO!"

We whispered-cheered. We thought it was a bit too cheesy, so we never do it loud unless we're alone.

I shifted my gaze to look at Jeona, She was looking at me too. I smiled at her, and she smiled back.

For safety reasons, Infinite moved our lunches to her table and ate there. Totally ignoring the queenka situation, the eight of us had a splendid lunch.