Chapter 11

Someone Save Me [HIATUS]

=( I feel depressed.

-----

Jeona

These past few weeks were horrible. Not because of Rainbow, but because of my headaches. My grades have been going downhill ever since. They hurt my head so much I can't concentrate. Sadly, my teacher is not understanding.

Lately, I've been experiencing flashbacks too. Nothing seems to appeal to me at all. All except for one.

"OPPA!!!" My small self screamed at Junhyung and gave him the tightest hug ever. "UNNIE!!!" I did the same to Hyuna Unnie.

"Annyeong Jeona~" Unnie pinched my cheeks gently. Oppa ruffled my hair.

"Junhyung, Hyuna, you're back?" My parents appeared behind me. I repeated my custom greeting to them even though I saw them the whole day.

"Unnie! How's the baby?" I put my hand gently on her bulging stomach. She giggled and caressed her stomach lovingly.

"Safe and sound and healthier than ever." Hyuna gave Junhyung a loving gaze and smiled.

I squealed when I felt a kick. "It kicked! It kicked!" I exclaimed. Everyone around me laughed.



I had no idea who those two people behind me were. Hyuna is my Umma and Junhyung is my Appa. Why would I call them Unnie and Oppa?

I didn't understand any of it. Just thinking about it makes my head hurt.

The bell rang, signalling the end of class and also the start of lunch time. I walked through the halls to my locker, occasionally tripping over my own foot.

As soon as I got to my locker, I leaned on it. The world was spinning and it felt like everyone was walking on the ceiling. I felt nauseous and I was sweating heavily. My mouth was dry and the air felt humid and constricting.

People gave me strange stares but didn't do anything. Even the queenkas stayed away. Soon, I fainted. I felt someone lift me up and yell my name, but after that, I completely out.

-----

Zico

U-kwon told me to go get Jeona and have her eat lunch with us before Infinite gets to her. She told us she's not feeling well, so we had to hold off the plan for a while.

I darted to her classroom as soon as the bell rang, but I couldn't see her anywhere. A lightbulb appeared on top of my head as I thought of her locker.

Gee, I must be the dorkiest leader there is.

By the time I got to her locker, I guess I was too late. She laid on the floor, knocked out cold. Without any second thoughts, I picked her up and ran as fast as I could to the nurses' room, shaking her and saying her name every once in a while.

While the nurse was busy taking care of her, I called U-Kwon. "Hurry!" I screamed into the phone and stuffed it into my pocket.

"Zico-shi? She needs to go to the hospital."

-----

I paced back and forth in front of the ER. It's been a really long time, about an hour. Block B was here, and so was Infinite. They found out because they saw Minhyuk sneaking out of class. Of course, the teacher allowed him.

U-kwon glanced warily at the room every few seconds. Sunggyu and Myungsoo just stared forward.

Seriously, Jeona. Why do so many people love you? Why are you so lovable?

And why do make us worried?

-----

Hope you like? Sorry about me being the slowest person on Earth =(. And sorry about the short chapter.

*Spoiler* Story's coming to an end!! In about five chapters or more, I think.