Chapter 7

Someone Save Me [HIATUS]

Hmm... Less people commenting but more subscribers?
I want both!
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! Please!
Thank you!!

-----

Myungsoo

Arg! How could they be faster than us? It's not like they knew that we were planning this!

My blood raged as Block B ran past us with Jeona. I can't take this any longer.

I looked over to Sunggyu. His fists were clenched tight but his face was calm.

"Hyung..." I tugged on his sleeve. He nodded in understandment of what I meant.

"Okay guys...I'm calling this off. We'll do this tomorrow for sure." Sunggyu stormed off quietly.

The rest of Infinite muttered inaudible things and dispersed to their own homes.

I can't believe that U-kwon guy. Who does he think he is? Stealing my Jeona like that.

I'll get revenge. You just wait.

-----

Jeona

The day ended with fun and more fun. I couldn't stop laughing when I'm with Block B. They are my bestest friends, along with Infinite.

Mm, tomorrow I will hang out with Infinite!

"Jeona, do you remember my old nickname? You made it up for me." U-kwon back-hugged me while we were walking back to school.

I shook my head no. "I don't know...Is it Yoo or Kwonnie or something?" I took a wild guess.
U-kwon smiled and hugged me tighter.

"It's Yoo! You got it! U hoo hoo!!" He snuggled in my neck. I smiled in satisfaction. He told me we used to do this all the time. Everyone thought we were a couple.

I'm just happy I got my best friend back.

"Okay...I'm going to call you Yoo now." I turned around and grabbed his shoulders.

U-kwon cheered and skipped off. We have reached the school! From there, we said our goodbyes and went off to our homes.

I went inside my room like I usually do and finished off my leftover homework. I flopped on my bed, hoping to get some rest before dinner.

I flipped on my back, staring up at the ceiling. Do you think...maybe I am hurting Infinite? I'm not hanging out with them that much...

As I scanned my room, my eyes landed on a small squirrel scratching on the window. It was so cute! It had an acorn in one of its cheeks.

I opened the window a little bit and it jumped onto my lap. I picked it up gently.

"Hi!" I chimed. It kicked its feet in response. I wanted to keep it so bad.

"Are you a guy?" I asked. It clapped its hands, or paws... "I take that as a yes..."

I looked at him more carefully. He resembles Hoya a lot...

"I'll name you Hoya!" Hoya jumped out off my grasp and ran around in circles on my bed. I smiled and petted his back. Hoya soon fell asleep.

'Dinner!!!" Umma called for me. I bolted to the door and looked back at the sleeping squirrel.

"Hoya, sleep tight." I ran off to the dining room.

-----

Hoya

Aish! What did I do to deserve this? I got knocked out and became a FREAKING. SQUIRREL.

A freaking squirrel. A cute one too. With an acorn.

What the freak!! I am a living person. So how? I'm lucky I know where Jeona lives from Sunggyu hyung.

Infinite would have never stopped teasing me after this.

Now, first things first. How do I tell Jeona I'm Hoya? As in, the REAL Hoya?

My little body climbed onto her desk with much difficulty. I grabbed a random pen and a giant piece of paper.

I cannot get used to this.

I struggled to write a message for Jeona, telling her I'm the real Hoya. After I finished writing the message, I let out a huff of air.

Plop! I tossed the pen aside. I took a step back and admired my work. I took another step, and another step, and another step...

Uh oh.

"EEEEEEEEE!" My squirrel voice squealed as I fell to the floor. There, I out.

What to do now?

My body layed flat on the ground, unconscious.

-----

When I woke up, it was night, again. I got up and looked around me. I was in someone's bed...

Oh my dear god I'm in Jeona's bed! And she's beside me! Reading a book!

I looked down. I'm...back! I slapped my face. I have a face! Jeona seems to have heard, because she looked at me.

"Hoya." She glared at me. I gulped and tried to put on a smile. It came out as a crooked chuckle.

I'm going to die today. Wish me luck. Please.