Chapter 5

Someone Save Me [HIATUS]

YAY! Keep commenting, guys! Now that it's summer, I think I MIGHT be able to update a BIT more. I know, I know. I'm really slow.

Thanks for your support!! Oh, I don't have ANYTHING against Rainbow! In fact, I love their songs. I do not hate them! They are awesome! I just thought they would fit the story...

-----

Jeona

The next day at school, I really did see U-kwon again. I stood next to the gate, staring at him unconsiously.

I think Jaekyung noticed, because she purposely cackled beside me, ranting about how stupid I was of 'stalking' the new guy in school.

After the rant I was pretty much forced to listen to, she accidently said, "U-kwon is just so hot...".

Wow. I am SO telling Yookwon. Remind me to ask my Umma about U-kwon please~

While Rainbow were stupidly giggling about me and my 'tactics', U-kwon looked over and ran to me.

"Jeona! Hi!" He waved with his signature bright smile. I think Jaekyung heard, because she rudely pushed me out of the way and batted her fake eyelashes at U-kwon.

Do you want to know what U-kwon did?

He did something no one has ever done besides Infinite. He rejected her.

"Yah. Don't do that to Jeona. I want to talk to Jeona, not you." Yookwon glared at her and sneered.

"Don't you say that to me! Do you know who I am?" Jaekyung hissed in his face while chewing gum.

Disgusting.

Rainbow crowded around us and supported Jaekyung.

U-kwon made a face. "Tsk. I have no time for useless s like you." He rolled his eyes and pulled me along.

As we ignored Rainbow, they shouted at us, bursting out random insults that began to make no sense.

"Jeona~ Do you remember me now?" He cooed close to my face and casually slung his arm around me. I didn't mind. I have always liked skinship.

I shook my head 'no'. U-kwon pouted. "Are you serious!" Yookwon made a cute face. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yay~ I made my princess laugh!" He pinched my cheeks affectionately. The way he addressed me made me blush. Is he trying to flirt?

"Byebye~" He smiled at me and waved. U-kwon was on his way to the office to get his schedule.
I nodded and waved back.

-----

Sunggyu

Mmm, the dinner with Jeona last night was the best! Way better than what Woohyun makes for us.

Sitting in the homeroom I shared with Jeona, I stared at the door. I was waiting for Jeona to come in.

Soon, she paced into the classroom with her head down as usual. She is one of those girls~

Oh! She's back! She's back! She's back! She's back, oh!

I smiled and waved. She gave me a simple smile instead of waving like she usually does--her hands and arms were literally stuffed with books.

I stood up to help her, but someone beat me to it. That guy was the rumoured new student.
He flashed a smile at her and carried some of her books to her seat. He even sat next to her.

My body burned with rage. Who was he to her? Why were they so close to each other?

I clenched my fists tight. They better not get together, because Jeona is mine.

-----
Jeona

It was lunch time now. Time passed by so fast, I thought it had only been only 20 minutes. U-kwon and I walked together to the cafeteria. He said that his friends were going to tag along soon.

While we were waiting for them, he told me about the story of me and him. U-kwon said we used to be the bestest of friends, and even promised each other that we'll marry each other.

I blushed at the thought of him saying that to me. He went on about how he had to move so we lost contact in grade seven and he thought I would have already forgotten about him.

U-kwon never forgot about me.

The truth is, I have never forgotten him until I was in high school. Everything went passed me in such a blur that I didn't have the time to look back to my past of U-kwon and me.

When he asked me what kind of life I was living after he was gone, I just said 'I don't know'. I'm not really the type to realize the general ideas. I couldn't pinpoint the main events either. U-kwon understood and let it go.

Even after this short time we've been together, I can already see how we used to be best friends. It wasn't hard to believe.

I'm so happy to know I've found my long lost friend now.