Chapter one

Someone Save Me [HIATUS]

=D Comment PLEASE. No comments= no updates. Also, don't just write 'update soon!'. That doesn't help at all. THANKS!

-----

It was a new morning and fresh morning as Jeona did her regular routine - wash up, change, make breakfast for her family, go to school. She walked to the bathroom feeling sleepy with a cute bedhead and pikachu pajamas. Her Appa was rich and actually loves her a bit, so he gives her money. However, he forbids her Umma to use any of it. Secretly, Jeona shares the money with her Umma.

As Jeona was showering, she heard the door open. *Must be Appa.*, she thought. After dressing in a clean uniform, she went to wake up her Umma.

"Umma, it's time to wake up." She shook Hyuna's sleeping body gently. Hyuna slowly opened her eyes and sat up.

"Good morning, sweetie." Hyuna managed a faint smile and patted Jeona's head. Just then, Junhyung walked in.

"KIM HY- Oh, Jeona." Junhyung's shoulders deflated in slight annoyance. Jeona gave a fake smile and bowed ninety degrees.

"You should stop bowing, Jeona. Here, I will make breakfast today and then you will go to school." His voice was stern and hard.
Turning on his heel, he sent a glare at Hyuna then left before Jeona noticed.

Hyuna's eyes lowered. "Jeona, you should go eat breakfast now. I will be downstairs soon." She began to get out of bed. Trying hard not to wince, she paced towards the bathroom with clothes in her hands.

Jeona nodded and left.

-----

By the time Jeona reached her school's gates, she was deaf. The fangirls were screaming over the school gang, Infinite. Ignoring the commotion, she speedwalked towards her locker and got ready for class.

"Hyung!! Did you see that girl? She didn't even stare! Omo, I like her! Can we hang out with her?" Sungjong begged Sunggyu.

Myungsoo narrowed his eyes at the sudden 'confession', but his eyes softened when he caught Jeona's gaze toward the crowd. The crowd was beginning to disperse and a girl bumped in to her.

"Watch where you're standing, !" She purposely bumped into Jeona's shoulder, hard. Jeona stood with her head down, but then continued to walk her way to her class. Myungsoo took a step forward, but realized that would raise suspicions among his fans and members.

"Sure. We'll introduce ourselves at lunch." Sunggyu announced. That statement made Myungsoo smile a bit. He is going to have a chance with Jeona!

------

Jeona

Aigoo... How much longer will I have to live with this garbage of a life? I dragged myself to my homeroom. I stole a glance behind me.
There were fangirls, fangirls, and Infinite!


I noticed that that Myungsoo/L guy was staring at me... Nah, it's just my imagination. I will remember to tell Umma! With a happy smile, I skipped down the rest of the way to my homeroom.

------

No! Why so much homework? Mmm, some resting time at the park wouldn't hurt, right? I took out my phone that had a cute charm that says:

'Kim Hyuna + Yong Jeona
      Besties 4ever'









Yes, we are best friends. Umma still has that baby voice she used to have. I dialed the only number in my phone and waited.

"Yeoboseyo?" Umma's ringing voice came on. "Ne, it's me. I want to stay at the park for awhile. Is that okay?"

"Of course! Is it with your boyfriend?" I can hear her smile. "ANI! I just want to go..rest."

"Sure thing sweetie! See you then!" I can imagine her waving at the couch, pretending it was me. "Ne, bye." With that, I ended the call.

Securing my backpack, I took off to the park.

------

Myungsoo

That Sunggyu hyung! He forgot about it! HE-- ugh. To relieve my stress, I decided to go to the park.

Omo! What is Jeona doing here? I found a tree and decided to lean on it with my arms crossed. Watching Jeona sit down and pout, I began to the same. Mid-way through the process, I started blushing.

I started to slap my face. Pabo! Don't blush! Kim Myungsoo doesn't blush! Don't ruin your image!

...

Uh oh.

She heard me.

I froze on the spot with my hand still in the air and turned to her with a still blushing face. She giggled and came over to me. My face was clearly shocked. I didn't know what ot do so I looked down. Dang, I look so shy and...cute.

"Annyeong, Myungsoo-shi" She smiled and waved. I smiled small and waved back. I hid my displeasure at her calling me -shi barely.

"Call me Oppa--" I covered my mouth. What is wrong with me???

"Okay, Myungsoo Oppa." She smiled again. Wow, how did we get so familiar all of a sudden?

We just sat there in awkward silence, rocking back and forth on the ground. Suddenly, her phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?" Her little charm shone in the dark evening sky. A rather gruff voice came on.

[It's Appa. Where are you?] I think he is trying to sound sweet and loving as much as possible. Jeona blinked innocently. "At the park. Why?"

[Come back home now.] Her Appa put a slight emphasize on 'now'. It was enough to scare anyone. "Oh, ok. I'll be back soon."
She flipped her phone closed.

"Oppa, I have to go now. Give me your phone." She held her hand out. Trusting her completely, I handed it to her. She punched in a few numbers then gave me my phone back. I checked what she did with it. She added her number!

She saved it as 'Evil Bunny Jeona'. Ha, how cute. With a grin, I looked up. She disappeared.

This girl, she makes me so happy.

Tossing my phone in my hand, I walked back home. I'm SO going to rub this in Sungjong's face. Muahaha..