Hangover

The Distance Between Us

"Waking up I see that everything is okay, slowing down I look around and I felt so great..."

 

Kyungsoo, felt warm all over his body as he stirred from his slumber. He snuggled closer to the softest, warmest pillow in the world. Unwilling to open his eyes and disrupt the tranquility of the morning, he nuzzled to the pillow and took in a deep breath. The pillow smells of a citrusy note mixed with blueberries. It smells unfamiliar but pleasant nonetheless. Suddenly, Kyungsoo froze. He felt some fingers toying with his locks, and an extremely warm palm on his . His eyes opened widely as he shot straight up.
 
"Where am I? Am I kidnapped? The last thing I remembered from last night was that I was drinking, dancing and enjoying myself until I was dru-"
 
"Kyungie! Good morning, you was so drunk last night!" Looking down, Kyungsoo saw a smiling Baekhyun. Then, realization hit him. The both of them were in his room. On his bed. Him and Baekhyun. On his bed. Blushing, Kyungsoo looked away.
 
"G-good morning hyung. H-how did I get back here?" Kyungsoo winced as headache attacked him.
 
"Well, Ryeowook hyung drove you back last night, you was dead drunk! And I took care of you of course. You know, Kyungie, you really shouldn't have drank so much when you know that you are not that much of a drinker" Baekhyun chuckled.
 
"How am I supposed to know that I would get drunk?" Kyungsoo pouted. "I was just have fun! Eunhyuk hyung brought me to the club and its my first time ever in one, I was just drinking and having fun as I wanted to forget what ha-" realization hit Kyungsoo again. He was supposed to be mad at Baekhyun. Groaning, Kyungsoo plopped back down into his bed. Propping himself up with one arm, Baekhyun looked down at the groaning Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo opened on eye to look at Baekhyun.
 
"I am supposed to be angry with you hyung." Kyungsoo whispered.
 
"I know, which is why I promise that I would make it up to you!" Baekhyun replied while making a cute sad face. Kyungsoo laughed softly at the older's cuteness.
 
"You know, people always says that you can't be angry at your best friend forever."
 
"Which is why you shouldn't be angry with me anymore Kyungie."
 
"Ugh, what a jerk." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.
 
"That's what I've been told." Baekhyun smiled.
 
"Stay here and rest for awhile Kyungie, I have something for you." with that, Baekhyun made his way out of Kyungsoo's room. Kyungsoo allowed his eyes to flutter close for awhile. He could still smell Baekhyun's light lingering scent of blueberries. He blushed remembering how he woke up while snuggling to Baekhyun. 
 
After awhile, Kyungsoo heard his room's door open and close. Then, he heard soft padding of footsteps walking towards him. Feeling a dip on his bed that signifies that Baekhyun is here, he opened his eyes. Upon opening his eyes, he saw a gigantic Pororo soft toy. Kyungsoo chuckled. Then, hearing the chuckle, Baekhyun sneaked a peek from behind the toy, and smiled at Kyungsoo.
 
"Soo yah, I bought this toy for you, isn't he cute? Would you forgive me then?" Baekhyun said while shaking the toy side to side lightly. Kyungsoo laughed softly at his friend.
 
"Fine. I shall forgive you on behalf of Pororo," Kyungsoo said while rubbing his nose against the Pororo's beak. 
 
"I regretted buying you Pororo, it makes me feel that you love the toy more than me." Baekhyun pouted.
 
"Don't complain, unless you rather me continue hating you," Kyungsoo pouted back.
 
"Oh no no no no way!" Baekhyun faked-horrified. Kyungsoo laughed and hit him on his chest.
 
"Come on, I need to get dressed, " Kyungsoo said. However, as he stood up, pain shot through his head and his legs turned jelly.
 
"Woah, steady princess," Baekhyun said while holding his friend steady.
 
"I'm okay, I'm okay~" Kyungsoo said, then he continued walking towards the cupboard. Choosing a T-shirt out, he stood there waiting for Baekhyun to get out of the room, so that he could change in private. However, Baekhyun just eyed him with an amused expression.
 
"What's wrong? Go ahead, change, it's not like I haven't seen you like that before." Baekhyun shrugged. Kyungsoo blushed. It's true that they had seen each other before, however Kyungsoo felt weird for someone to watch him change.
 
"It's okay hyung, I could take care of myself, I won't fall." Kyungsoo replied. Then, Kyungsoo looked down at his attire. He was in his pajamas. And he has no recollection of when or how did he even change into them.
 
"Yeah, I'm the one that help you change into your pajamas." Baekhyun said casually. Kyungsoo blushed. Seeing the younger's reaction, Baekhyun decided to a little more.
 
"You know, Soo, your skin is so milky white and smooth as my hands brushed over them when I helped you change, what types of personal care products did you used?" Baekhyun asked. Kyungsoo felt scrutinized, he just looked at his feet and blush furiously. Seeing him looking flustered, Baekhyun decided to take on step further.
 
"Oh, and your armpits and legs are really hairless and smooth, did you shave regularly or did you went for waxing?" Baekhyun asked again while looking at the younger. This time, the younger's eyes shot up and meet the older. Kyungsoo's eyes are comparable to the size of dinner plates.
 
"H-hyung! Y-you are such a p-ert!!!" Kyungsoo stammered. Baekhyun chuckled. If Kyungsoo thinks that Baekhyun is ert, he is not going to survive what Baekhyun is about to say next. Taking a step towards the younger to close the gap, Baekhyun leaned close to Kyungsoo's ears while Kyungsoo snapped his eyes shut. Baekhyun whisper.
 
"And one last thing Kyungie, you've had a hardon last night"
 
That's it. Kyungsoo's face feels as hot as the sun as he blushed as red as a tomato.
 
"BYUNTAE GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!" Kyungsoo pushed a hysterically laughing Baekhyun out of the room. Locking the doors, Kyungsoo turned back to his clothes and blushed. Baekhyun helped him change last night. He blushed even more.
 
"Is everything okay hyung?" a sleepy Jongin asked while rubbing his eyes.
 
"Everything's fine Jongin, go back to sleep." Kyungsoo felt flustered. Then, just as Jongin was about to lie back down to sleep, Kyungsoo eyed Jongin, and said.
 
"No Jongin, change of plans. Get the hell out of the room now." Kyungsoo doesn't feel safe changing with someone else in his room now.
 
 
 
Five minutes later.
 
"HYUNGGGGG LEMME IN PWEASEEEEE I JUST WANNA SLEEEEEEP" Jongin whined from outside his room's door while Kyungsoo changed inside.
 
 
 

 

 
"Hey Chanyeol, what does it mean when a person kissed you and after that pretended that it never happened?" Baekhyun asked while staring at the ceiling. Baekhyun has been spacing out, and thinking about the events that happened last night. He blushed when he felt the ghostly lingering of Kyungsoo's lips against his. He has no idea what he is feeling.
 
"Hold on a sec hyung, let me kill this boss first." Chanyeol replied while facing his laptop. He seems like in a huge battle in the game as he looks very concentrated. Not wanting to disturb him, Baekhyun just nodded, and continued staring at the ceiling. 
 
A few minutes later, Baekhyun heard that Chanyeol has switched off his laptop. Looking to his right at Chanyeol, he saw that Chanyeol is seated directly opposite him. Sighing, Baekhyun sat up from his bed.
 
"So now..who kissed you hyung? Aren't you a guy? Shouldn't you be the one that initiates the kiss?" Chanyeol asked while scratching his head.
 
"Somebody..you don't have to know who. Just tell me, what does it mean when a person kissed you and after that pretended that it never happened?" 
 
"Is it EunJi?"
 
"No..."
 
"Are you cheating on her hyung?!"
 
"No!" Baekhyun said aggressively. 
 
"Then who is it?" Chanyeol probed. Baekhyun sighed.
 
"Just tell me please. I mean...you are much more experienced in this type of things than I am!" Baekhyun cried out.
 
"Fine, it could mean that either the person loves you, but don't want to ruin your friendship, or it could be that it's just a casual kiss that is over when it's over."
 
"What if its an alcohol induced one?"
 
"Well well well, whose been drinking?" Chanyeol smirked.
 
"Just answer my question!" Baekhyun half-shouted.
 
"It could mean two things."
 
"What two things?"
 
"First, it could mean that the person is doing everything he/she is doing when he/she  is  drunk as he does not dares to do them when he/she is sober..." Chanyeol said. Then Baekhyun remembered Kyungsoo's words from the previous night.
 
"Kyung, stop. You are drunk."
"I know. That's why please, let me do this. I love you hyung."
 
"Or it could just mean that person is a drunk kisser that makes out with everyone when drunk." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun groaned. He did not know what type of drunk Kyungsoo is. Thus he has no idea how is it really like. Lying back down on the bed, Baekhyun stared at the ceiling. He unknowingly touched his lips. He felt Chanyeol sitting down on his bed.
 
"Is it good?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun felt confused. He has no idea.
 
"Yes...but...it felt wrong too."
 
"If it feels good, then nothing is wrong!" Chanyeol said cheerfully. Then, suddenly their room door opened. Kyungsoo walked in dressed with his blue lacey apron.
 
"Hey guys, lunch is ready.." Kyungsoo said tiredly.
 
"Woah umma, you looked like . What happened?!" Chanyeol asked.
 
"Hangover, got drunk last night." waving Chanyeol off, Kyungsoo walked back out of the room to proceed to call the others to eat their lunch. Amused, Chanyeol looked skeptically at Baekhyun. 
 
"It's Kyungsoo that kissed you isn't it?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun flushed deep red as he hides his face underneath his pillow.
 
"And it felt good?" Chanyeol asked again. Baekhyun groaned underneath his pillow.
 
"Dude! You're gay!" Chanyeol laughed. 
 
"Shut up! I'm not! He's just drunk! He doesn't know what he's doing and he don't even remembers it!" Baekhyun glowered and threw the pillow at Chanyeol. Chanyeol continued laughing.
 
"Dude, you have to ask him. Seriously. I mean... I'm okay with gays as long as they don't touch me..." Chanyeol started laughing again. Baekhyun stared hard at Chanyeol.
 
"I hate you." Baekhyun stood up and leave the room.
 
 

 

That night, Baekhyun decided to approach Kyungsoo. He accosted him at the balcony as he saw Kyungsoo looking up at the stars in the sky.
 
"Hey." Baekhyun started. He saw that Kyungsoo visibly jumped.
 
"Hey hyung, you scared me!" Kyungsoo laughed and slapped Baekhyun on the chest again.
 
"How are you feeling?" Baekhyun asked.
 
"I'm feeling fine, I guess. Manager hyung got me some herbal tea that helped with my hangover." Kyungsoo replied, still staring at the starry sky.
 
"Hey, erm...about last night...do you remember anything....?" Baekhyun slowly asked.
 
"Last night? I was totally out. Gosh. The last thing I remember was that I was dancing in the club with Minah. Oh god. And I think that I've made out with someone, but I couldn't remember who..." Kyungsoo winced at the memory, "I am crazy drunk, that's all I could remember." Baekhyun froze. So...Kyungsoo is a drunk kisser after all. 
 
"I see..." Baekhyun said while trying hard not to look disappointed. Baekhyun has no idea why he is even feeling disappointed but, he just continued smiling. Then, a beeping of phone sounded. Kyungsoo took out his phone, smiled, replied a text and keep his phone back into his pocket.
 
"Who is that?" Baekhyun asked.
 
"Oh, it's Bang Minah from Girls' Day! We met last night in the club and became friends. Although I was drunk most of the time. Somehow she got my number and we started texting since just now in the late afternoon. Seems like she's having a hangover too." Kyungsoo replied.
 
"Oh..." that is all that Baekhyun managed to reply.
 
"Well hyung, it's getting late and cold now, I'm gonna just... Go inside. Goodnight hyung." Kyungsoo said.
 
"Okay, goodnight Kyungie, sleep well," Baekhyun smiled. Then, Kyungsoo left. Baekhyun stood on the balcony alone, being buffered by the winds. He looks up at the starry sky as he felt warm tears flow down his cheeks.
 
"What is this that I'm feeling?" Baekhyun thought. Shrugging, he wiped off his tears, and proceeds back into his shared bedroom with Chanyeol.
 
.....
.....
.....
...
...
...
.
.
.
Hi guys~ I hope this chapter would be better than the last!!! >_< currently, for people who are confused, both Baek and Soo are still confused at who they truly love...so...yea..oh and also, I may or may not be able to update for the next few days as I'll be having school camps! Thank you everyone for supporting my story so far! I promise I will update ASAP!!! Love you guys! Forgive me for my grammatical errors!!! I love everyone!