Blueberries

The Distance Between Us

 

"Lost but now I am found, I can see but once I was blind, I was so confused as a little child, tried to take what I could get, scared that I couldn't find all the answers..."

 
Kyungsoo woke up extra early that day as he is in a good mood. He looked to Baekhyun who has been cuddling beside him for the whole night previously. Baekhyun is still sleeping like a child. The both of them are as they did...well, you know... *ehem* the previous night before. Kyungsoo blushed deeply at the memory as it is their first time ever doing it. Kyungsoo still feels sore at his lower back from the previous night, thus decided to just lay and just admire Baekhyun, while using his fingers to lightly trace Baekhyun's handsome features.
 
Kyungsoo chuckled lightly. They are in a hotel, at Taiwan. They had participated in the "Taiwan Happy 4 Kpop" concert the previous night. Baekhyun was feeling very happy the previous night for no reason, and thus, his mood had greatly impacted Kyungsoo, which is why, they felt that it is a special moment for both of them to lose their first together with each other there. 26th May 2013, definitely a date to remember.
 
Kyungsoo glanced at the clock beside him. It reads 4:00AM. They are having an early flight that day, meaning they have to get up soon as they have to report at the lobby for breakfast at 6AM and reach the Taiwan airport by 7:15AM. Being the careful and meticulous Kyungsoo always was, he would never risk to be late, thus, he decided to nudge Baekhyun who is sleeping, hoping he would wake up.
 
"Baekhyunnie, wake up~" Kyungsoo said softly. Baekhyun stirred a little, but showed no sign of waking up.
 
"Baekkie~ hyuuuuung~" Kyungsoo aegyo voice took over. Baekhyun lazily flipped his body over and let out a soft grunt. Kyungsoo poked Baekhyun's sides rather lightly, but it's enough to cause the ticklish Baekhyun to giggle like a girl, especially now, with his bare skin without any clothes.
 
"K-kyungie! S-stop...okay okay, I'll wake up now!" Baekhyun yelped. Kyungsoo giggled.
 
"Good! We have to wake up now! We are to gather at 6 at the hotel lobby for breakfast!" Kyungsoo squealed like a little kid. Baekhyun groaned as he glanced at the clock.
 
"Seriously? Kyung? 4AM? Why can't you just wake me up at 5 or 5:30? Aren't you tired from last night? I was so exhausted!" Baekhyun pouted.
 
"Y-yah hyung! If I don't wake you up now, we may be late you know...especially since...we always stray from our task.." Kyungsoo trailed off. Baekhyun smirked.
 
"By straying from task, you mean this...?" Baekhyun went and kissed Kyungsoo full on the lips. Kyungsoo kissed back. Kyungsoo shifted himself above Baekhyun and pushed Baekhyun down. Then, Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun deep in the eye.
 
"Exactly." Kyungsoo replied, before attacking Baekhyun, ravishing his lips like a hungry man hungry for love. Baekhyun was so by the idea of Kyungsoo being so...enthusiastic. But soon, Kyungsoo sat up again. Baekhyun eyed Kyungsoo curiously as Kyungsoo blushed.
 
"H-hyung.. I've been wanting to ask you, but..." Kyungsoo said shyly.
 
"What do you want to ask me?" Baekhyun raised his brows curiously.
 
"Erm... I was wondering... What happened to your blueberry scented body soap you were using in the past..." Kyungsoo blushed as he looked away. Baekhyun laughed.
 
"Why? You love that smell on me?" Baekhyun smirked widely. Kyungsoo's face became beet root red as he nodded while looking away from Baekhyun. 
 
"That and y-your orange and lemon aftershave..." Kyungsoo whispered. Recently, Baekhyun changed his aftershave to a minty one, and Kyungsoo really misses the scent of the blueberries and citrusy top notes of Baekhyun's ex-personal care products.
 
"I can change back to them if you want..."Baekhyun said seductively as he leaned up and bit Kyungsoo's ears, earning a mewl from the younger.
 
"H-hyung!" Kyungsoo squealed before pushing Baekhyun back down. Baekhyun was taken aback. Kyungsoo was never this...dominating before. Before he knew it, Kyungsoo was attacking Baekhyun's neck. Baekhyun closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Kyungsoo's lips on his skin, until when he felt a sharp pain on his neck area.
 
"Kyung! What are you doing?!" Baekhyun sat up and pushed Kyungsoo away in horror. Kyungsoo chuckled.
 
"I am experimenting..." Kyungsoo said as he looked at Baekhyun with a shy and guilty expression.
 
"W-what?" Baekhyun asked, confused. Kyungsoo just looked at his feet shyly.
 
"I-I was wondering why do you always give me hickeys...so...I decided to try it on you..." Kyungsoo said while fidgeting.
 
 Baekhyun took his phone off the nightstand and used the front camera as a mirror to inspect his neck. Kyungsoo had indeed left a deep purple and red mark on his neck. He chuckled at the younger's curiosity and lack of experience. Then, he put away his phone before pushing Kyungsoo down on the bed. Kyungsoo yelped. Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo, eyes turning dark. Kyungsoo gulped visibly seeing the expression on Baekhyun's face.
 
"If you want to learn, I can always teach you..." Baekhyun said seductively. Kyungsoo's eyes widened as he felt something hard prodding his legs underneath the blanket. He stole a glance at the clock. 4:15AM. Kyungsoo sighed.
 
There's still time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In the end, the pair made it to the hotel's lobby at 6:30AM with Kyungsoo walking awkwardly like a waddling penguin. Breakfast for the boys are already over, and they have already began filing into the van that's bringing them to the airport. The managers glared at both of them, but Baekhyun paid no notice to them while Kyungsoo is desperately bowing and apologizing to the fuming manager noonas and hyungs. Baekhyun walked on ahead to put both his and Kyungsoo's luggages into the boot of the van, humming a soft tune as he felt really really happy. Jongin noticed Kyungsoo's awkward limping, and went over to help him up into the van.
 
"Wow, what did you guys do last night? Was Baekhyun hyung such a beast in bed?" Jongin asked as they made their way to their seats. Kyungsoo just blushed.
 
"Y-yah! We did nothing..."
 
"Yeah right, your neck is full of hickeys." Jongin rolled his eyes.
 
"W-what?!" Kyungsoo asked while his eyes widen in horror. He quickly took out his compact mirror from his back pack to inspect his neck. His eyes widened even more at the five, significant blue-black hickeys, on his neck. Horrified, he dug out his concealer stick in his back pack and began to apply it on the hickeys to make his skin look flawless again. Jongin just laughed at Kyungsoo's efforts to cover up. Kyungsoo shot a stare at Jongin and Jongin raised both his hands up faking surrender.
 
"Wild night huh?" Jongin smirked
 
"Shut up. I really have to talk to Baekhyun about this.." Kyungsoo sighed.
 
"Talk to me about what?" Baekhyun smirked, putting his arms around Kyungsoo as he sat down beside him. Baekhyun kissed Kyungsoo full on the lips and smiled.
 
"This!!!" Kyungsoo pointed at his neck. Baekhyun inspected it.
 
"There's nothing." Baekhyun said, looking confused. Kyungsoo shook his head.
 
"Well of course! I put concealer on it, duh! You really have to stop giving me hickeys!" Kyungsoo said. Baekhyun gave an understanding smile.
 
"Coming from the one that wants to learn how to put hickeys on me." Baekhyun smirked.
 
"Hyung!" Kyungsoo squealed.
 
"What?! Kyungie wants to learn to put hickeys on others?!" Junmyeon asked loudly.
 
"What?!"
 
"Oh my god!"
 
"Wow!"
 
"Incredible!"
 
The members all said, and it caused quite a commotion, while Kyungsoo is literally praying for a hole to swallow him up.
 
"And here, is the very first hickey Kyungsoo gave me!" Baekhyun said excitedly as he showed off the hickey on his neck to everyone.
 
"Hyuuuuung!" Kyungsoo squealed even more as he grab his concealer stick and apply it on the hickey on Baekhyun's neck. Baekhyun laughed.
 
"Don't be shy, we are just marking each other as our own." Baekhyun winked. Kyungsoo blushed uncontrollably.
 
Kyungsoo really wishes that a hole is there to swallow him up now.
 
.....
 
.....
 
.....
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
HEY EVERYONE! Hehehe a short update to keep your BaekSoo thirst quenched as I have a little extra time on my hands in between classes! I'm so sorry, I couldn't bring myself to write ...I just can't think of my favourite idols that way... SO SORRY >_< the photo is at the airport in Taiwan on 27th May 2013, it's not mine anyway... I have always intended for this story to be PG throughout... Anyways, sorry for any grammatical/vocabulary errors as I don't have time to proofread and edit them >_< I promise the next update will be longer!!!!!! Peace out and thank you for supporting this story! (^~^)v