Alcohol

The Distance Between Us

"Let's get drunk so that we could say the things that we couldn't when we are sober..."

Kyungsoo was never a fan of loud music. He prefers listening to classical musical and ballads. But never techno or clubbing music. However, when Eunhyuk suggested for him to go to a club to let loose a little, he agreed without hesitation. However, upon stepping into the club for five minutes, Kyungsoo is already starting to regret his decision. Although the club that Eunhyuk brought them to is a club that is only open for celebrities, and to be honest, Kyungsoo is shocked by the amount of celebrities that goes clubbing. He could swear that when he was making his way through the club to get a seat, someone d his .

Another thing that Kyungsoo hates is the sweaty crowd. As the clean person he is, he hates it when people touches him, especially when they are sweating like pigs. However, due to the size of the club room and the amount of people in it, it is very hard to avoid body contact with others. Kyungsoo felt suffocated and he wants to go home., however, he felt that he would be a very ungrateful person if he left his hyungs alone and went home.

"I will become as ungrateful as that jerk..." Kyungsoo thought.

Third thing that Kyungsoo is not a fan of. Alcohol. Kyungsoo has low alcohol tolerance level, and all of his friends knew it. When Kyungsoo starts to drink, he will become another person totally. He will do crazy things that he dares not when he is sober, and when he wakes up the next day, all would be gone from his mind and he would not remember a single thing.

And it is due to all these, Kyungsoo is never a fan of clubs. In fact, he avoided clubs as if they are plagues.

"So how are you doing? Can I get you a drink?" Ryeowook smiled at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo hadn't realize that he had been spacing out the whole time. He nodded once and Ryeowook went to get some drink.

"So, are you in love with Baekhyun?" Eunhyuk asked casually. Kyungsoo was stunned.

"W-what?! NO! Definitely not! I am not gay hyung! It's disgusting to even think that!" Kyungsoo replied. Eunhyuk smirked. Soon, Ryeowook came back with their drinks.

"So, here's some tequila shots for us, and a strawberry margarita for little Kyungie!" Ryeowook said. Eunhyuk laughed.

"Why are you laughing hyung?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Well, firstly, drinking margaritas would be no fun! You should try some of these!" Eunhyuk tossed back his head and finished his drinks in shots. Then, Eunhyuk handed Kyungsoo a shot glass filled with tequila. Kyungsoo eyed the drink suspiciously.

"Hyung, I couldn't handle liquor well..." Kyungsoo said.

"Well, what's the point of coming to a club if you don't do shots? Come on! Live a little!" Eunhyuk laughed. Not wanting to disappoint his hyung, Kyungsoo took hold of the drink and drank it the way his hyung did. The liquor burned his throat, Kyungsoo gagged a little. Just one drink and Kyungsoo starts feeling warm around his body already. Ryeowook and Eunhyuk smiled.

"Great! Who's up for seconds?" Eunhyuk asked.

 

 

Fifteen minutes later, a wild Kyungsoo emerged. Kyungsoo drank shots after shots, all mixed with different alcohol and he is laughing and playing with other celebrities. Kyungsoo was betting with a semi-drunk Tiffany who came with Hyoyeon, on who can finish their drinks faster, and the loser would have to dance wildly on the tables. The drink that they have to challenge is a plate of  seven shots of different alcohol. Kyungsoo is currently in an excited state that he couldn't care less.

"Okay, ready, set, GO!!" a half-drunk Hyoyeon shouted.

With determination, both Kyungsoo and Tiffany began to down their drink. However, having a few years ahead of alcohol experience, Tiffany finished all her drinks just as Kyungsoo reached his third glass.

"Uh oh~ seems like somebody has to," Eunhyuk shook his and smacked it, "dance!" Everyone on the table cheered. 

"Fine! But I will need a dance partner!" Kyungsoo shouted. Kyungsoo scanned the room and saw a rather cute looking girl. Walking towards her, Kyungsoo put on his best flirty gaze and pulled her to the dance floor.

"Hey what's your name?" Kyungsoo asked as he twirled her around.

"Bang Minah" Minah is half-drunk, just the same as Kyungsoo is. The pair danced and laughed and danced. Then, they stood on the bar table and dirty danced with each other while everyone in the bar cheered.

Soon, all of them are dead drunk except for Eunhyuk and Ryeowook, who are the designated driver. Kyungsoo is the most drunk. He is holding a full bottle of vodka and drinking it straight from the bottle wild dancing wildly on the dance floor. When Ryeowook and Eunhyuk tried to peel the bottle from Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo screamed at them, then drank the rest of the vodka in the bottle in one shot. It was then, Ryeowook felt that Kyungsoo is drunk enough to go home, although Kyungsoo don't want to. 

Eunhyuk. He tried being the matchmaker, passed Minah a piece of paper.

"Call this number tomorrow when you are sober enough, it is Kyungsoo's number and he is in desperate need of a girlfriend and you seem like his type." Eunhyuk winked while Minah blushed. 

With that, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook dragged a drunk, but happy Kyungsoo into the car and drove him home.

 

 

The car ride was a rather bumpy one. Upon reaching EXO's dorm, Kyungsoo dashed out of the car and threw up rather unsightly on the grass. Lucky for them, it is already 3AM in the morning, and thus, the fans that have been stalking their dorm for the whole day had already went home to sleep. Ryeowook helped Kyungsoo up and walked him to the door. Ringing the doorbell once, the door opened to a worried looking Baekhyun.

"Hyung, what are yo-, is that Kyungsoo? Oh gosh he's drunk isn't he?" Baekhyun asked worriedly as he tried to help Kyungsoo up and away from Ryeowook.

"It's not like you care, Kyungsoo told me everything and you are a jerk." Ryeowook glowered at Baekhyun.

"I know.. I will make it up to him, I promise. I'm sorry."

"Good. You better be, he is like a brother to me, hurt him again and you will have to answer to me." Ryeowook said menacingly.

"Yes. Sorry to trouble you and thank you for taking such good care of him for me." Baekhyun said apologetically. Seeing the sincerity in Baekhyun's eyes, Ryeowook's gaze softened. Ryeowook sighed.

"Just take care of him, he's very fragile right now."

"I will." Baekhyun assured. With that, Ryeowook went home.

"Hello hyung~ *giggles* why are you *hiccup* still up?" a rather drunk Kyungsoo asked.

"I am up waiting for you pabo. You ran out of the dorm suddenly and I couldn't contact you, I was so worried!" Baekhyun said.

"I see..*hiccup* you cares *giggles* I thought you wouldn't care if I was dead or alive." Kyungsoo said rather sadly.

"Come on, lets put you to bed." quietly, Baekhyun carried Kyungsoo bridal style and headed to Kyungsoo and Jongin's shared bedroom. He didn't trust Kyungsoo to walk and not make any noise seeing how wobbly his feet are. And he doesn't want to wake the others up. Again, he is amazed by how light Kyungsoo weighed. It was as if Kyungsoo is lighter than a girl. Kyungsoo hugged Baekhyun closer and nuzzled his neck, and he giggled.

"Hyung, I love your arms, they are so warm." Kyungsoo murmured into Baekhyun's neck. Feeling ticklish, Baekhyun tried hard not to drop Kyungsoo. 

"Kyungsoo, you are really drunk. Lets get you changed into your pajamas." Baekhyun chuckled. Settling Kyungsoo down, he went to grab a pair of pink, Pororo printed pajamas for Kyungsoo. Slowly, he began to strip Kyungsoo's top. Baekhyun unknowingly let his gaze settled at Kyungsoo's white milky chest. Blushing, he hurriedly dressed Kyungsoo up. Then, Baekhyun changed Kyungsoo's bottom, avoiding looking at his milky thighs.

"Ugh. I'm disgusting! I have a girlfriend and yet I am oogling at my best friend who is a guy! I am not gay! ugh!!!" Baekhyun thought to himself.

"Hyung..." Kyungsoo looked up at Baekhyun with his large eyes. Looking down, Baekhyun met his gaze.

"Yes? Kyungie ah, do you need anything else? Water? Or maybe so-" Baekhyun was cut off with a pair of lips meeting his. Kyungsoo kissed him. Baekhyun was shocked. Firstly, he felt good. He began kissing back. Until he realized. He is kissing Kyungsoo. His best friend. Then he pulled away rather unwillingly.

"Kyung, stop. You are drunk." Baekhyun said.

"I know. That's why please, let me do this. I love you hyung.." Kyungsoo said sleepily.

"Kyung, you should sleep. You are drunk."

"Okay hyung.." Kyungsoo's eyes fluttered shut. Seeing that Kyungsoo is asleep, Baekhyun smiled as he turned to head back to his own room. However, he felt a pair of hands tugging onto his. Turning around, he met Kyungsoo's gaze again.

"Yes Kyungie?" Baekhyun asked.

"Can you please stay? For tonight?" Kyungsoo pleaded. Baekhyun smiled as he slowly slipped into Kyungsoo's bed.

"Sure." Baekhyun replied. Baekhyun put an arm around Kyungsoo's waist, and the other arm around Kyungsoo's head. Kyungsoo snuggled close to Baekhyun's chest. Playing with Kyungsoo's locks of hair, soon, the both of them fell asleep.

The pair slept like a baby that night, and through the night, there's a smile imprinted on their faces, making them look serene.

Both of them wished that the night could've lasted forever.

.....

.....

.....

...

...

...

.

.

.

OHGOSH I AM SO SORRY. I THINK I IN THIS CHAPTER PLEASE KILL ME ;~~~~; please forgive me and my grammatical errors T___T TWELVE SUBBIES! I LOVE YOU ALL T___T thank you for supporting me! I swear I will try to make up for this chapter in the next chapter! I love you guys T____T