Chapter 2

The Only One

Him

 

I followed the guy as he was still holding on to my wrist. Then, we came into a shop filled with people and......... the smell of coffees. The herd of girls rushed to the opposite side and thank god, they did not see us. 

"Aish, ottokae. Er, kwaenchana? Mianhe, I rushed you just now." Said the guy.

"Er, anio. Ne, i'm fine. What are we doing here?" I replied with an almost shaky voice.

"I guess we have to wait. How about coffee? well, my treat" The guy offered.

I nodded and we found a place to sit. I was not familiar with his face because he had a cap on but he sounded similar somehow. His voice was very soothing to hear and you would just melt when hearing his voice. Finally, the coffee came and the richness of it came surrounded into my tounge. "You like Cappuchino?" He asked. "Ne and i like Ice Americano too." "Ah, jinja? same goes to me too" He said and he instantly smiled. I felt a very tinglish feeling that i had inside of me. It was weird but of course, it was a good feeling.

"You don't recognise me?" He asked taking his cap off.

"er, mianhe but no. but, i have heard your voice somewhere" I replied, still looking blank and thinking who he is.

"you're not a korean? you don't live here?" 

"I'm a half-korean and half-american. so, i don't think i know you that much"

"Ahhh, my name is Choi Seunghyun. Better known as T.O.P of Big Bang." He told me and gave a really sweet smile with his incredibly deep dimples.

My jaw dropped when i heard the name "Big Bang". OMG, it was once my friend's favourite boyband in Korea. I looked ridiculous while having my jaw dropped like that. I can't beleive i'm with the famous T.O.P, drinking coffee right now. 

"I think you should close your mouth" seunghyun said while holding my chin to close my mouth. To be honest, i was blushing like crazy. Eventually, we talked about what we do and what are the common things we have. I guess, that day was magical.

KOREAN WORDS ~~~~~~

kwaenchana - you okay?

Anio - No.

mianhe - sorry