Chapter 4

The Only One

The next day, Rina had to go to the hospital and see her father's condition. She didn't want to go but she had to eventhough the pain was unbearable. Seeing her father lying down on the hospital bed motionless, she felt like wanting to burst out crying like a little baby. She never really thought the one she loved would probably be in this condition, right now. Rina thought that it's better for her to stay in Korea in the meantime to take care of her mother. Who know, a miracle might happen and her father would be able to live the same way like he did before? Like a toddler, Rina went to one corner of the room and started weeping just thinking about her father's condition. She just needed someone to hold her and comfort her just like a baby.

"Yeobuseyo?" "Ah, Rina annyeong! Are you free right now?" Seunghyun asked. "Jigeum? ah, anio. I can't since i'm b-b-busy" Rina replied trying to contain her weeping. "Ah, i see. well, it's okay maybe next time we could have lunch together?" "Yeah, s-sure" . Rina tried to sound convincing enough so that Seunghyun would believe her but as for Seunghyun, he knew something was definitely wrong. Seunghyun didn't want to force her on asking if something was wrong. 

SEUNGHYUN'S POINT OF VIEW

Is she okay? why did she sound as if something is wrong? maybe i should ask her. anio, don't. just give her some time and maybe she'll be fine soon. why am i feeling this way towards her? i've never felt this concern about someone. aish, if only Rina knows that i really really like her. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rina thought that it was really sweet and caring of Seunghyun to be calling her and even bothered to ask her if she would like to have lunch  with him. If only Seunghyun knew that she really liked him. Rina wanted to convey her true feelings to him but she just thought that this wasn't the right time since everything's been jumbled up into her head. Right now, she just wanted to have a stroll in the park. At least all her worries would be gone when she takes a stroll. The sweet smell of the flowers gave her strength. Her mood lighted up when she saw cute little children running around in the park. Rina tend to sit on the bench and look up into the sky. Her mom used to tell her then just by looking up towards the sky, she'll feel that almost all her worries were gone. The light blue color of the sky was peaceful and calming. Rina was too engrossed looking at the children playing even she didn't realised that someone had took a seat beside her.

"Are you okay?" asked the tall and deep-voice guy. Rina didn't took a chance to think when she heard the voice. She knew exactly who it was.

KOREAN WORDS~~~~~~~

yeobuseyo - Hello

jigeum - now

anio - no