Chapter 20

The Only One

The next few days were pretty much hard for Rina. She couldn't get to see Seunghyun at all for the whole month. At times when Rina missed Seunghyun badly, she would go to Seunghyun's house and lay on his bed all day long. Seunghyun gave Rina his other house keys so that if anything happened, Rina could stay there for awhile. Rina laid on his bed all day long, taking in his warm scent of his cologne. Rina missed the smell of Seunghyun's cologne. Rina missed the time where she laid her head on his chest to rest upon. Now, it was just her and the pillows inside his room. Rina sighed and dragged herself out of bed. The pain being inside his house was unbearable. She missed him too much. Like any ordinary girlfriend, she wants Seunghyun to be by her side but he can't. Atleast not now.

As for Seunghyun, he was dying to meet Rina. Even during practises, he stole some time to call Rina. Those short calls meant everything to him since he couldn't meet Rina. Their love at that poin was a long-distance relationship. Rina felt a little burdened for Seunghyun to be calling her at those times since he could be caught by his sajangnim. But Rina felt at ease too when she heard his voice over the phone. Days went by and Rina didn't get a single package or threatening messages no more. She thought that what she did to MinJun earlier on, was great and she may have scared him off. She hoped and prayed that Seunghyun would come home quickly. Seunghyun was partly worried too about Rina's situation. She was alone and MinJun could possibly do anything to her. Seunghyun wished he was right there, to protect her from those unwanted messages and threatenings.

"Tsk, she thinks i'm done with her. We'll see what happens next you " MinJun said, muffling under his breath. He wasn't done with Rina yet. He wanted Rina to suffer and he wanted Rina to feel the same way he felt before when she left him. The pain was unbearable for MinJun. He had loved her so much and she betrayed him. All those love and affections towards her was wasted. Have you ever felt so miserable just because of love that you feel like you're unwanted? MinJun thought. He knew no one would believe him and everyone thinks he's a freaking phsycho but no one knows his true story. Nobody empathises him. They only felt pity for him to be going through such situations but no one ever empathised him and felt how pain the incident had led to his lives. He felt so miserable. At one point, he even felt wanting to end his life. 

The final Big Bang Alive Tour Concert is going to an end. That day, Seunghyun worked extra hard and performed his heart out for his VIPs. Not only Seunghyun who did it but all of the staffs and Big Bang members did not want to regret anything because this was their last stage for the concert. They poured their heart out and performed like there was no tomorrow. Seunghyun's mind tend to slip and kept thinking about Rina. He just missed her too much. Sometimes, he would just forget about what he thought about and went on the concert. Yes, he did missed Rina and after this concert, they will go back to Seoul and he would get to meet Rina again. Thinking of that just made his mood much more happier. He couldn't be much more happier than just thinking about his girlfriend.