Chapter 24

The Only One

Seunghyun couldn't take it any longer and he went to confront Rina and MyungKi. He really thought that Rina and MyungKi were together and were having a secret relationship.

"YAH, WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER?!" Seunghyun exclaimed while fuming with rage.

Myungki stood there dumbfounded and his jaw dropped. He didn't know what to say. Seunghyun came out of nowhere and eventually screamed at her. Poor that little fella... Seunghyun lifted up his hand and wanted to punch MyungKi while Rina stopped him.

"So, now you want to defend him? What a useless bitc-" Seunghyun said.

"Oppa! Let me explain, it's not what you think it is. MyungKi is my cousin and we met up not long ago since he just came back from studying abroad!" Rina explained while pushing away Seunghyun's hands. 

Rina felt hurt when she listened to the words that were cut off by Seunghyun. 

? Was she really a ? Her heart hurt and tears started forming in her eyes.

Seunghyun looked dumbfounded and let out a chuckle. He hung his head low in embarrasment and bowed to Myungki while greeting him. MyungKi did the same and faced Rina. He knew something was wrong. 

Myungki gestured to Seunghyun to do something since Rina was sobbing quietly, thinking that no one knew. She hung her head low and just kept quiet.

"Rina yah, oppa is sorry. I didn't know that he was your cousin and i didn't mean to say that word. You're not a and i didn't controlled my mouth, that's all. I was angry and i really thought you were cheating on me..." Seunghyun explained while hugging Rina's shoulder.

Rina sobbed and lifted up her head. She chuckled and smiled, "You really don't think i am?" She asked. Seunghyun shook his head saying "no". She went to hugged Seunghyun and whispered "I miss you, I really do"

Seunghyun smirked and said, "Yah babo, i missed you too. It's been a month since we saw each other"

MyungKi just stood there during the awkward silence and he let out a cough. "Noona, what are we doing now? This is damn awkward..." 

Rina let out a small laugh and let go of Seunghyun's waist, "Let's have some dinner! I want to psend my time with you guys, since i miss you guys so much!"

Seunghyun smiled and cupped his hands onto her cheeks. Sigh, she was a cutie.... and a keeper for Seunghyun.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo~ *bows 90 degrees* Hehehe, sorry for the kind of ty chapter. I'll do better next chapter and really, thank you so much for all the support and subscribes! Pls pls pls subscribe to my fanfic *does aegyo* hehehe, i hope you guys enjoy the chapter too!