Chapter 27

The Only One

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4AkEViXgG9KcnIcR9MPb

You guys might be thinking about MinJun, Rina's ex. Well, it was complicated since he still had feeling for Rina but there's nothing much he could possibly do. A few weeks after you and Seunghyun got married, MinJun kept contact with you and still bothered you. As for now, you knew Seunghyun would be angry if he knows you're still in contact with MinJun.

Years went by and you got a news from MinJun. *Yah, meet me at the park near Dongdaemun. The usual place where we would meet during the past. 3pm sharp, don't be late. I'm not going to hurt you, just want things to get better* You shoved your phone into your coat and wondered.

Was that really MinJun? Why did he want to meet me? Your mind went blank, maybe he lied and he wanted to take an advantage. But... impossible since it's been a long time you've met him after the incident. You gave him a chance and decided to change into the most comfortable clothes ever to meet him at the park. You remembered about Damien, your one year old son and shrugged it off. You will pick up Damien from your mom's house at 5pm.

You took your coat and strut towards the door. You took the bus and sat at the bench, near the ice cream shop waiting for MinJun. You shuddered at the thought of MinJun doing something to you. Nevertheless, you want the stalking and misunderstanding to end so you reluctantly put the thoughts aside. 

You felt worried. What if Seunghyun saw me with him? I'll be dead. You thought. Then, you took out your phone from the pocket and texted Seunghyun. *Jagiya, I'm meeting MinJun at the park. He wants to end this misunderstanding. I want to give him the chance. If I'm not at home by 6pm and didn't pick Damien up, find me. For now, I'm safe and i love you* You had to tell Seunghyun if not, he'll freak out saying you cheated him and stuffs.

You chuckled at the thought of your Seunghyun. He is very protective and just like MinJun, tends to misunderstand things easily. But, that's why you love him cause' you know he'll be there for you no matter what and will keep you safe. Suddenly, there was a tap on your shoulder and you turned around, to see MinJun. "Eo, you came?"

MinJun nodded and took a seat beside you. "Look, i don't want this to continue and i want it to end" You said, looking down. MinJun crept up a smile and looked at you.

"Arraso, that's why i told you to come down cause i want to apologise to you too. Look, i know the past is the past but i can't accept the fact that you once rejected me just cause you hated my attitude" MinJun shrugged. You didn't know what to say. You were lost for words. 

"I liked you, Rina and i will always will. You were the first girl that I knew and I really thought you liked me... but, aish nevermind." MinJun ran his fingers through his hands. You took his hand off and said "Yah, i liked you too but my feelings didn't developed that much unlike yours. Now, I love Seunghyun and i love my son too".

MinJun smiled and nodded. He knew exactly what you meant. He didn't want to bother you anymore. He just wanted to come and apologise for all the trouble he did. "I know Rina-yah. I'm not stoping you from loving them both. Both of them are apart of your lives and i'm actually really glad that you have found your true love" You smiled and your eyes twinkled. You were too touched and sad after hearing what MinJun said.

After all these while, you've treated him as if he was nothing and here he is, coming to seek forgiveness from you. You were turly touched and moved. You shed a tear and MinJun wiped it away, rubbing your cheeks with his thumbs. Suddenly, someone shouted from afar and the both of you turned your heads to see who shouted. You chuckled when you saw Seunghyun.

"Yah, what do you think you're doing to my jagi?!" Both you and MinJun laughed. Seunghyun was confused. Why the heck are they laughing? I'm serious here. Seunghyun thought and folded his arms to his chest. You came towards Seunghyun he shrugged you off. You chuckled at his cuteness. 

"Oppa~ It's not what you think we're doing. He apologised oppa and i was moved by it" You said while wiping away those tears. Seunghyun blinked and stared at you, cupping your face. "Yah, jinja? You're not lying are you? Look me in the eyes" You chuckled again. He could be so cute when he's being overprotective.

You nodded and MinJun came forward, giving a handshake to Seunghyun. "Seunghyun-ah, mianhe for what i did all these while to Rina. I was just jealous and i couldn't move on, that's all. But now, i know if i want her to be happy, I have to learn to let her go" MinJun smiled and patted your head. Seunghyun leaned in to kiss the top of your head. "Err, it's good that now you felt that way" Seunghyun smiled, showing his cute dimples.

You looked at your watch and gasped, it's almost 5pm. You had to pick Damien up from you mom's. "MinJun ah, i need to go since i have to pick Damien up, take acre alright and i forgive you! Let's meet up often" You pulled Seunghyun away and winked towards MinJun.

"Arraso, have a good night and tell Damien that uncle MinJun said hi!" You chuckled and waved goodbye.