Chapter 18

The Only One

That afternoon, Rina went to her Mother's and spent her day there. Her mother was perfectly fine but she felt that something was amiss. She had a feeling that her mother knew about her relationship with Seunghyun and what happened to MinJun and her. Finally, her mom spoke up "Rina yah, why did you hide this from me? I don't want my daughter to get hurt" She said, reassuring. "Umma, i'm fine and i can handle myself. MinJun is just crazy and nothing's going to happen alright?" Rina said while giving her mom a reassuring smile. "What do you mean everything will be fine? He gave you threatening messages and even gave you dead cockroaches. You have to tell Seunghyun as soon as possible" Her mom said. "Umma, no. I can't tell him. well- i can't bring myself to tell him. He's busy and this will affect his career. I don't want to crush his dreams that he had longed wanting to pursue. Kwaenchana, i can handle it umma" Rina said. Her mom still couldn't believe her and she's still scared of what might happened to Rina. Of course Rina is a grown-up now, but it is still dangerous.

Rina talked and chatted alot when she was at her Mom's. Rina decided that maybe one day, Seunghyun might want to visit her mom and talked things out. For now, since her mom knew about their relationship already. Her mom was ecstatic to know that Rina has had a boyfriend already. Her mom had always wanted to see Rina be with someone she loved. It's been a long time since she saw her lovely daughter smiling like an angel since her husband's death. That evening, Rina went back to Seunghyun's house to stay for another night till he's off to their concert. Rina reached the front of the house and saw a huge, black car. She reckoned it was Seunghyun's manager's car. She was delighted upon seeing the day since she did not expect that Seunghyun would reach home early. Rina opened the front door and called "Oppa~ annyeong, i came back~" Seunghyun was in the kitchen, preparing for dinner. "Oh, annyeong jagiya. Oppa is in the kitchen" Seunghyun replied. "You don't want to welcome me back home? Woah, you're cooking?" Rina asked cutely while backhugging Seunghyun. It was awkward for her to backhug Seunghyun since he was taller than her.

Seunghyun turned his body around to face her and pecked her lips. "Ne, oppa is cooking for our dinner tonight. It's not much though heheh" Seunghyun said while laughing *bingu style*. "Uwah, i didn't know my future-husband is good at cooking" Rina said. "Future husband? *smirks* Hehhe, ne oppa ios good at it" Seunghyun said while smirking upon hearing Rina's statement. Seunghyun cooked spaghetti meatballs and both of them sat down to eat dinner together. "Yah, why didn't you call or text me saying you went out? I was worried sick, thinking you were kidnapped" Seunghyun said. "Ah, mianhe oppa but I went back home to check on Umma. See if she was alright" Rina explained. "Oh, i see" Seunghyun said while nodding his head. Since it was going to be the last night that they will be spending their time together before Seunghyun departs for his Alive Tour, Rina wanted to spend her time with her only man that night. 

They watched movies and went out, shopping together just like any ordinary couple would do. Just by spending her time with Seunghyun made her feel better. Rina enjoyed herself and didn't want to regret anything since it will be their last night together. Seunghyun had to wear a mask whenever he goes out with Rina since he knows people would spot him easily. Rina sighed when she realised that it will be another one whole month to see Seunghyun, after his world tour. Seunghyun felt sorry towards Rina that he had to leave her but that was his job. Seunghyun stared at Rina's beautiful face and smiled. He couldn't resist looking at her face. He didn't know how he could survive without looking at Rina's face or listening to her voice. That morning, Rina woke Seunghyun up and helped him pack his other things that he left. She followed to the airport to see Seunghyun depart and gave her last goodbye there. Rina gave him a flying kiss and Seunghyun did the same too, leaving the crowd of fangirls screaming. That was their goodbye, till another onth she would be seeing him..............