Chapter 7

The Only One

That night was magical. Rina and Seunghyun as if it was all a dream. Rina eventually felt safe with Seunghyun by her side. She felt that nothing will come against her when Seunghyun is always beside her. A few days were gone and Rina had to go back to her mother's house to get rid of some unused stuffs of her late dad's. As usual, T.O.P had some schedules and he would not probably be coming home early. T.O.P's schedules was tight these days since he has alot of promotions to go to and he also had to get ready for Big Bang's Alive Tour Concert. Rina couldn't see T.O.P that often but he would always either call her or text her asking how was she doing. Rina didn't want to tell her mom about her relationship with Seunghyun first because she thought it'll be bad after her father's funeral. She waited till it was the right time and so did Seunghyun to break the news to the other Big Bang members.

"rina, annyeong~ jal jineoso?" "ne oppa, i'm fine and are you okay with all those tight schedules?" Rina was worried about Seunghyun's health when she knew about the tight schedule so she made sure that Seunghyun would have plenty of rest. "i'm not okay because........ i miss my princess. Boegoshipeo~~" Seunghyun said. Both of them felt relieved and happy eventhough they couldn't meet each toher. Hearing each other's voice was just enough. 

RINA'S POINT OF VIEW

gosh, his voice is so calming. a few more days and it's the starting of Big Bang's Alive Tour. poor him, he must be really tired. how i wish i'm right there with him right now and comforting him..... oppa fighting~ you can do it~ Seunghyun oppa is really concern about me. not seeing him for more than a month would kill me. but that's his job, what can you do Rina? he needs to pursue his dreams and his career. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Big Bang's Alive Tour was just a few days away and Rina had already booked the tickets. She missed Seunghyun and the only way to see him, is to be the audience and actually see him perform. Rina had never watched Big Bang before and that's because she was in America all year long and didn't even heard about Big Bang before. but she knew that Seunghyun would do incredibly great. Rina didn't want to tell Seunghyun that she would be going to the concert because she was thinking to surprise him on the day itself. yes, she was extremely excited and looking forward to seeing him perform. Rina counted down to the days on Big Bang's Alive Tour and finally, today was the day!

"oppa, annyeong~ I just want to wish you all the best for your concert later on. oppa you have to do well and i'll be cheering on you. thus, i'll be looking at you too so you have to put in all of your effort ne? oppa fighting~~" Rina called Seunghyun to support him. "Wah, gomawo Rina-yah. I will do w-well. Wait, you said you'll be looking at me? D-does that mean you're g-g-going to go to the c-c-concert?!" Seunghyun said. Rina said yes and Seunghyun was extremely happy because finally, he was able to perform in front of his girlfriend which means it'll be more nerve-wrecking and he'll be much more nervous. Rina arrived at the concert's avenue and finally, the concert started. The concert started with the 5 boys standing in a capsule each with their names engraved on top of the capsule. Rina's eyes were fixed on the T.O.P's capsule and the first song started with loud and bright sparks at the side of the stage. While T.O.P was dancing, he turned his head and saw Rina.......... Their eyes were fixed on each others....... (well, guess what happens next)

KOREAN WORDS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

annyeong - hello

jal jineoso - how are you (informal)

ne - yes

oppa - a word for a girl to be calling a guy who is older than here. used for girls who are close with the guy.

boegoshipeo - i miss you

fighting - a word used for encouragement