Chapter 5

The Only One

Rina spun her head to see a guy with a black cap and coat. "Yah, what are you doing here? were you spying on me?" Rina asked, impatiently. "What?! why would i spy on you? tsk" . Rina guessed it right, it was Seunghyun. For a moment, Rina felt at ease when she was with Seunghyun. She felt that there's someone who would be  able to take care of her. "why did you sound so confused and shaky when i was calling you just now? did something happened?" Seunghyun asked, worriedly. "ah, a-anio. kwaenchana, it's n-n-nothing". Seunghyun couldn't take any longer and he cupped Rina's face with his hands together, "Yah, i know something bad happened. You need at least someone to hear you out" Seunghyun said.

Rina sighed and decided to tell him everything. Seunghyun was right, she just needed someone to hear her out so that she would be able to let everything out. She felt at ease when she let everything out. Besides, Seunghyun was pretty much a good listener. "aigoo, jinja? I-I didn't know. all along, you were just pretending and you didn't want anyone to know that you're having a hard time?" Seunghyun was worried sick about Rina's condition. Rina couldn't say anything but to just nod.

"Rina, i have to tell you something. i've been dying to tell you this and i don't want to keep it anymore. I have feelings for you and this is rally true. i've never felt this way before everytime i'm with you. The first time i saw you, you took my heart away. The first time you talked to me, i felt like i was talking to an angel. i've never felt this way before whenever i'm with a girl. when i'm with you, i feel really......... different. i feel like i'm not myself and i tend to g-get ne-nervous. see what i mean? you blew my heart away and you stole it. so now, i want to steal yours. ne, i really want you to be my yeoja chingu. so....?" Seunghyun asked with such cute puppy eyes!

"O-oppa, jinja? this is not a joke right? a-alright, i really want to be your yeoja chingu! oppa, jinja gomawo!" Rina said while jumping, excitedly. Seunghyun was shocked that she accepted and he coudln' be any happier while Rina, jumped to hug him. Everything seemed to be really interesting and sweet at that time but not for long......

KOREAN WORDS~~~~~~~~~~

Yah - Hey (in a formal way)

anio - no

kwaenchana - okay

aigoo - oh my

jinja - really

yeoja chingu - girlfriend

ne - yes

oppa - a closer way to talk to a guy who is older than you (only for girls)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's comments :

Hi guys! well, i decided to make this chapter a very cheesy one so i really hope you don't mind. and please please please with a cute strawberry on top, do comment on what you think of my fanfic. i need to now! i really hope you guys enjoy and there's alot more to go, please stay tuned ;)

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTWWEf0xEQPHQtNuls1lM