Chapter 22

The Only One

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

Cha, everything's done and now we'll just be having our  late meeting. Finally, i can meet Rina. I missed her so much. Sigh, i wonder if she actually misses me too. 

Seunghyun waited for his manager to come and brief everything before dismissing Big Bang after their last concert. Big Bang had held a get together with the concert staffs to show appreciation towards them for what they did for the concert. Seunghyun didn't know whether to go or not since he already made up his mind to spend some time with Rina later on.

*you got a message! you got a message!~* Seunghyun's phone sounded, initiating there's a message.

Seunghyun smiled while reading the text since it was from Rina. Rina wanted to meet him too and the park when they first met each other. 

Seunghyun ran his fingers through his hair. He felt nervous and glad to be able to meet his jagi but he's hands were all clammy and sweaty thinking of meeting Rina again. 

Who the heck is that? Why is she standing so close to him. What the fuc-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RINA'S POV

So, i texted Seunghyun to meet him at the park. MyungKi wanted to know who the guy was so badly so i reluctantly gave in and agreed on showing who Seunghyun is to MyungKi. Myungki had been begging me to tell him who was my boyfriend but i couldn't let myself tell him, i don't know why.

I ran my hands through my hair and chuckled at the sight of MyungKi, jumping up and down after i agreed to meet up with Seunghyun.

No matter how dashing and charming Myungki was, he still acted like a choding. So childish yet so cute. He reminded of Seunghyun. Seunghyun was the same as Myungki. They both are very dashing but could act like fools at times. I sighed and smile.

I felt kind of nervous being able to meet Seunghyun again since it's been a yea- not exactly a year, a month but it felt like a year without him.

Thinking of meeting him made me have butterflies in my stomach, Chill Rina, he's just your boyfriend why must you be so worked up? Geez, sometimes i hate myself for being so nervous. I bit my finger while telling MyunKi to head to the park that i met him...