Chapter 25

The Only One

Everything went to the way it was, with Seunghyun sleeping soundly beside Rina. All of the Big Bang members missed Rina and they wanted to meet her as soon as possible. Rina let out a chuckle thinking about the boys. It's been 3 months now and they have been so close, almost like a family.

That night, all of the Big Bang members went to Seunghyun's house since they wanted to spend time together. Seunghyun seldom went back to their dorm and they didn't have quality time to spend together. Rina decided to make her special dish, spaghetti since Daesung had been whining, craving for it. Little did she knew that they came early and went in rushing after Seunghyun opened the door. Rina smiled at the childish side of Big Bang.

Both Taeyang and Jiyong went up to Rina in the kitchen and kissed her cheek. She blushed.

"Rina-yah, oppa missed you! Finally, i can have some of your cooking" Jiyong pouted and gave his gummy smile. 

"Yah, what do you think you're doing? She's my wife, don't kiss her" Seunghyun demanded, folding his arms onto his chest.

"Aish, arraseo. i just missed Rina that's all" Jiyong gave you another peck on the cheek and went to the living room.

"Mwo?! Wife? Aish, jinja Seunghyun-ah" you said. "Ani, my soon-to-be wife" Seunghyun winked and gave you a peck on the lips. You blushed and continued cooking. Daesung and Seungri was too engrossed with the TV shows and they didn't even bothered to talked to you.

Daesung and Seungri can really be like kids sometimes. They often fight and sulk, going to you if they started fighting. Seunghyun just chuckled at the sight of them. Sometimes, you don't really know whether you're taking care of kids or animals.

It was almost dinner and you called all the members to eat. "Uwah, looks yummy! Noona, you made this?" Daesung asked. You nodded and blushed. 

"Noona, JJANG! Noona is the best!" Daseung and Seungri exclaimed while putting up their two thumbs while digging into the food. You smiled and nodded.

"Rina-yah, this is good. Yah, gomawo jagiya!" Jiyong joked with you and you punched his arm lightly. Taeyang was so hungry that he didn't even looked up, concentrating on his food. Suddenly, gentle hands surrounded your waist and Seunghyun rested his chin on your shoulder. 

Rina felt as if there were her family and it's magical. Cooking for them and having dinner together was priceless. You can't forget it because it really shows how much you missed them... especially Seunghyun