Chapter 19

The Only One

Rina was quite alone without Seunghyun by her side. Despite his tight schedules, Seunghyun would text and call Rina oftenly when he had the time. Rina would often watch their concert videos from fancams. It was truly amazing how she wasn't a VIP before but now, she's so interested that she kept searching for their videos. She loved Big Bang now, but not as much as she love Seunghyun. Rina had found a job as a kindergarten teacher and for now, she had managed a pretty good salary. She wanted to do something more productive so that she won't be thinking and missing Seunghyun that much. Missing Seunghyun had lead her to headache and her falling sick. The long distance love was just too painful for her and she missed Seunghyun so much. But she knew this was the best for him and this was what he had always wanted.

All day long Rina would pray for Seunghyun's safety. She hoped and prayed that he would not fall sick easily. Seunghyun too, missed Rina so much. If only he could stop the tour for awhile, he would and he would go home just to meet Rina.

SEUNGHYUN'S POINT OF VIEW

Sigh. It's been tiring and the whole day would be practising our new dance routines and also for the concert. If only Rina is here right now, she would be able to make me feel better. She's my only one and her smile is just....... urgh. I shouldn't be thinking about this. This is not the right time to be fooling around. Wonder how she's doing.... Maybe I shall send her a text. She said she fell sick before, wonder if she recovered already. Sigh, jagiya... feel much better? Oppa don't want you to fall sick or fall into any trouble araso? I'm still wondering if...... that guy ever comes again. I knew she's been keeping something from me. I'm hoping she would not get any threatening packages or messages again from that guy. What a stalker.... Jagiya, take good care of yourself and don't ever get close to the stalker. Aish, why wouldn't the tour be cancelled just for a short while so i could go back and see my princess?! Damn, this is so frustrating. *Seunghyun touched the back of his hair in distressed and went off for his practise, hoping that Rina would be safe and alright.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seunghyun had knew about the pacakge that Rina received earlier with those threatening messages. He had earlier talked to Rina's mother on why she had been acting so weird and so, Rina's mother decided to tell him everything since she felt that now, it was Seunghyun's job to take good care of her. Seunghyun was really worried when he heard about the incident. He didn't believe on why Rina didn't tell him about this. He was worried sick that he didn't want to leave for his world tour. He thought maybe he could claimed that he was sick and could cancel the tour but he didn't have the heart to do it infront of s who had worked really hard and anticipating the tour itself. He had no choice but to keep it a secret too. He wanted to see till when Rina would keep this as a secret from him. For now, he could just pray and hope that she would be fine and nobody would hurt her.