Chapter 17

The Only One

Rina was all alone for the whole day and she didn't know what to do. Seunghyun's schedule was pretty much packed these days for their upcoming non-stop Big Bang Alive Tour. Rina thought maybe she would be able to go home and visit her mom. She had to visit her mom atleast, since no one is there to take care of her after her father's death. Rina stood by the side of the window to see if the weather was alright for her to go out. The sun was shining and the winds blew hard. Suddenly, she saw a dark figure infront of Seunghyun's house. She squinted her eyes and could make out a human figure. She had a feeling that was MinJun. Instead of feeling scared and petrified, Rina felt frustrated and annoyed. She mustered her courage and went outside, to the lawn to confront MinJun.

Rina was brave indeed.  She stormed across the lawn and moved towards MinJun. MinJun looked shocked upon seeing her presence. He never thought Rina would confront him, herself without anyone following her. MinJun thought it was a great time to confront her too. "Yah, what do you think you're doing, spying on people like this?" Rina shouted. "Wae! Didn't i tell you that i still love you? Yah, you're stupid right? Who asked you to leave me?" MinJun scoffed. "Wae? You didn't treat me good either. You acted as if everything would be fine even if you said sorry after you did those things to me. I was forced to marry you remember! What kind of girl would like if they're force to be married with the guy that she hates the most?!" Rina scolded MinJun. Rina was so frustrated that she let out all her anger to MinJun. Maybe this was the only time she would be able to confront him like this, Rina thought. "Yah, you're a stupid . Don't bring up the past. I see you're having fun with that T.O.P guy. I don't see why he's perfect for you. He's just a mothering jerk. I'm better than him, baby" MinJun pleaded while coming nearer to Rina's side.

"Yah, what do you think you're doing! Watch you words about Seunghyun, he's not what you think he is. He's much more better than you" Rina assured MinJun. "Pffft, much more better? Well, let's just wait and see. A pretty yeoja like you shouldn'tbe with a guy like him. You'll regret it if you're not coming with me" MinJun said while holding the tip of Rina's chin. "YAH, YOU BETTER GET OUT OF HERE. DON'T EVER COME BACK! lastly, if you hurt Seunghyun, you'll be dead" Rina said while runnning off back into Seunghyun's house. Rina felt better that she had confronted MinJun. Maybe everything will be back to normal after she confronted him, Rina thought. In fact, MinJun was heated up and he stormed off from the lawn and went straight home. As for Rina, she didn't want to tell Seunghyun about what happened still. She thought that she never wanted to bring this up to anyone. 

KOREAN WORDS ~~~~

wae - why

pretty yeoja - pretty woman