Chapter 8

The Only One

Both of them froze as their eyes met each other's. That tingling feeling Rina had inside of her when her eyes met was really filled with excitement. Finally, she get to set her eyes on her beautiful man. Seunghyun blsuhed when he saw her. thus, he even winked at her which made the whole crowd of fangirl screamed thinking that T.O.P was winking at them. Rina couldn't help it but to let out a giggle. Seunghyun was really cheesy when it comes to love. The 2 hours of the concert felt so short and yet, so fun. Rina had never went to a concert like this before. She found it really cool and she even found herself enjoying. Little did she wonder why Big Bang was so famous for their music and style. After the concert. Riona stayed for awhile and decided to call Seunghyun to congratulate him on his first concert. "Annyeonghaseyo T.O.P-shi. you did well oppa and i'm very glad to see you having fun just now" Rina . "oh, annyeong Rina-yah. Aww, jinja? gomawo Rina. Rina, can you come to the backstage for awhile? I want to introduce to you to some people. I will wait for you at the backstage entrance ne?" Seunghyun said.

Rina was curious why Seunghyun wanted to introduce to her to some people. Maybe he must be introducing her to the other Big Bang members. She felt half nervous and half excited since it's her first time meeting Big Bang. As for now, she acted like herself and waited patiently for Seunghyun. As soon as Seunghyun saw Rina at the entrance, he quickly grabbed her wrist and led her to their dressing room. There, rina was introduced to the other 5 Big Bang members. "Oh, so this is the Rina that hyung kept talking about ne? Anyways, annyeonghaseyo i'm Seungri and the maknae of Big Bang" Seungri teased Rina while welcoming her. Upon seeing Rina, the rest of the members bowed and greeted Rina. Rina did the same too. "So, did you enjoy the concert Rina-shi?" Jiyong asked. "Ne, it was really fun and daebak!" Rina showed her thumbs up. Jiyong and Taeyang thought she was cute and as for the two maknaes, Daeseung and Seungri, they kept teasing Seunghyun and Rina. "Would you want to have some coffee with us? Don't be shy" Daesung suggested. Rina couldn't say no and she didn't want this opportunity to slip away.

So, Rina spend the night with the members and they talked about their personal lives. Thus, they talked about Rina too and how Seunghyun got to meet with her. "Ah, so it's like that. Hyung, you have to take good care of her. A yeopo yeoja like her has to be kept safe with a man like you araso?" Jiyong said, teasingly. "Yah, araso araso. I know what i have to do so don't be bossy" Seunghyun replied while giggling. Rina was glad that she got to meet with the Big Bang members. She expected them to be full of charisma on and off stage but they seemed much more fun and comfortable even off stage. It was getting dark and Seunghyun decided to bring Rina back home. "Was today fun?" Seunghyun asked. Rina nodded and gave the sweetest smile that she could ever give. Spending time with Seunghyun was great and she get to know more about him and his passion for music. He turned out that he raps really well and beatboxes too. 

"Well, we're here now. aigoo, it's raining so heavily" Seunghyun complained. Rina's house was just a few blocks away but it was kind of scary when it's in the night because the blocks near her have many dark alleys. Seunghyun couldn't park the car infront of her house since the parking was just too small. So, it leaves Sunghyun with no choice but to send Rina infront of her house with......... his coat to protect her from the rain. Many people said that it'd romantic when you share a coat with your partner but not for Rina. She has a phobia of both thunder and lightning and she would shriek whenvever she hear and see them. Seunghyun knew that it's his job to protect her. So, Seunghyun grabbed rina by the shoulder and held her close with him while he directed her infront of her house. Rina shrieked when she heard the thunder and she hugged Seunghyun tightly. Seunghyun couldn't help it but to smile seeing her behave that way, so cutely. 

"Aigoo, here we are. you're sae Rina-yah" Seunghyun said. "oh, o-oppa. g-gomawo for sending me back home and also for protecting me" rina said while shivering. "Anio, kwaenchana and don't worry. You need some rest. you're going to get a fever soon. I guess, i'll get going now." Seunghyun waved goodbye. "Oppa, wait!" Rina said and turned Seunghyun's shoulder so that he could face her. She forced her lips into his and locked them together. It was cold outside but the kiss made her feel warm again. "gomawo oppa, saranghae" rina said, smiling. Seunghyun nodded and smiled too while he went back to his car.

KOREAN WORDS~~~~~~~~~~~~~

annyeonghaseyo - hello

jinja - really

ne - yes

hyung - a word used for guys to call other guys who are older than them

maknae - youngest

daebak - the best/great

yeopo yeoja - pretty woman

araso - alright/i get it

aigoo - oh my

gomawo - thanks

saranghae - I Love You