Chapter 1

...I'm Heechul's Email-order Bride?! o.O...

 

A/N Hello everyone! i'll be posting the first chapter.. it's gonna be boring this time.. it's somewhat of an introduction..kekekek You can even skip it ;D imagine this as her room 

 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chuanjia/759827953/lightbox/

```````````````````````````````

 

Riiiing Riiiiiiiiiiiing riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Angel’s alarm clock rang at 4 AM so she got up quickly. Her hair was super messed up.  She clapped her hands once. A moment later, two maids entered her room bringing her school uniform and bag. The maids placed it on the chairs then rushed to her. They bowed down to her then she ignored them as usual. She stood up then spread her hands like she’s being crucified. One of the maids slid over the pink silk robe n her spread arms. She went to her bathroom, the two maids were with her. Her tub has rose petals on it. She laid there like a boss. She lifted her right foot then the maid massage and rubs it while the other maid was on her hands. She listened to her Ipod. Since it’s weekdays, she took her bath for 30minutes.  Her maid wrapped her as she stood. She sat in front of a mirror inside her bathroom then one of the maids blow dried her hair. After that, she went outside the bathroom then went directly to another mirror in her room where all her beauty and skin products were placed. She applied her lotion, moisturizer and many more. She ordered the two maids to get out and call her hair stylist. The stylist entered her room then started to do her job. They repeated 3 times since Angel didn’t like the styles. In the end, the stylist decided to curl her hair and at last, it passed. After that, she went down to eat breakfast.

She’s already set so she’s ready now for school. It’s already 6 A.M. She boarded on her car . Her class starts at 7 o’clock, she arrives between 6:30 to 6:45. It’s their first day on class and she’s a senior high. After some time, she arrived already. She stepped her right foot first out of the car then stood up confidently. She removed her glasses then glared at the watch. This time, she arrived at 6:38. Her girlfriends who were waiting for her rushed towards her. She acts as the leader of their group so she always walks infront. They have this formation like a pyramid.  Everytime they walk down to the aisle, no one dare to block, everyone flanks. As they make their entourage, Angel always hear lots of compliments about her like “omoooooo, she’s very rich””she’s pretty””she look so angelic just like her name” but as a response to all these compliments, she just smirk and raise her right eyebrow then continue to walk.

On their way to their classrooms, Angel saw a guy with another 3 guys 10 meters away. She paused for awhile then she observed and watched what is happening. She concluded that the guy was being bullied. She went nearer then saw that the bullied guy was a NERD. His hairstyle was bowl cut and he was wearing a huge glasses. He doesn’t even have sense in fashion, she thought.

“YA! Give me your money and your lunch.” She heard the bully guy said to the nerd. She walked even more close.

“Palli!” Another one shouted

“N...ne” the nerd guy said. He was trembling while giving his money and food. Angel ran this time.  Although she’s a b*tch, she’s AGAINTS BULLYING!

“Ya!” she shouted. She stood straight while her hand was crossed. Her girlfriends were behind her.  They formed like they were power rangers. The guys can’t see them clearly since their back was facing  the sun, shadow was all over them.

“Who are you?” the guy with a brown cap stood up then walks towards her. Angel also walked forwards. With that move, the guys now were able to see her face and RECOGNIZED her.

“HUH!  It’s ANGEL!” said the guy 

“YES! It’s me! HELLO! What are you dong here?” she said calmly

“A.aahmm. N..nothing” the other guy faked a smile.

“REALLY?” she faked a smile also then she opened the hand of the guy infront of her then saw the money of the nerd. The guy holding the money was already sweating. Angel smirked then slapped him hard on the face.  She ran faster towards the two guys then punched and kicked them. The nerd guy was shocked, his eyes were widened and his jaw was dropped. Angel was a black belter on Taekwondo

“I hate BULLIES and LIARS” she said. She walked to the wall then leaned there. “Apologize to him. NOW!”  She shouted. The 3 guys went to the nerdy then asked for an apology. They gave him back his stuff. “KNEEL!” she commanded.

“WHAT?!” the guy protested.

“I said KNEEL!” she yelled.  The 3 guys have no choice but to do as she says.

“ne...e. FORGIVE us HEECHUL!”  They said. Heechul was still astonished to what happened. He can’t even speak.

“oh, so his name is HEECHUL” thought Angel to herself

“aa..a..ahm.. I forgive you all” that’s all he can say

“RUN! You get out!” said Angel addressing to the 3 guys. The 3 guys quickly rushed out of the place.

After they left, Angel stood straight then faced Heechul whose mouth was open. He went closer to him then shut it out. “Flies may enter. Next time, don’t let anyone bully you” then she left. The school bell rang.

“Wait!” Heechul shouted. Angel didn’t stop but continued to walk. “Jeongmal Kamsahamnida!” he shouted. This time Angel faced him then said, “Don’t thank me. I didn’t do it for you, it’s for my principle” she smirked then left.

Heechul was left there still surprise.

“She’s so pretty, smart, y and even a fighter. I think I like her.” he thought to himself. After that, he ran quickly to his room as fast as he could. He’s gonna be late.

 

----------------------------------------------------

how was it? i hoped you like it.. just finished it right now. for about 2 hours xD

She's very rich right? (i think i'm over reacting everything xD)

i wish to have a life like her.

this is just the beginning.

sorry for the typos (if there are many) and wrong grammars 

STay tUnED


COMMENTS and suggestions are highly appreciated. 

please SUBSCRIBE