HELLO + excerpt

What Are The Chances...?

Hi everyone, I'm back (click for kpop throwback)! 

Finally, I'm picking this up where I left off. I deleted the Interlude chapter and merged it with 16: Just Dating. I left all A/Ns as it is. I've been fixing a few things here and there but the grammar. I figured there were a lot of things that didn't make sense and the months and years specified, or like the operating hours of the daycare. Just those hahahah. And like how many months Jongin has left with the Parks or when Baekhyun's leaving lol. Also honestly, Yahoo . I used to edit on there because people would use my laptop and I didn't want them reading my fanfics lol, but apparently I couldn't log into my old account. It even has a hotmail account I used as alternate email I couldn't even access anymore either. However, back in 2014 I saved a few drafts and sent it to my other accounts so it's all good. I'm just gonna have to navigate my way through the ending again and what drafts I have left to finish this. 

My other stories would have to take longer, since I completely don't have drafts of them anymore. 

I also deleted my A/N chapter back in 2014 saying I would be on hiatus for a while nyahaha.

Idk if any one of you would still be reading this in 2018, but I'm still giving it a shot. This is for all of you who didn't give up on me all these years. 

Also, I have secrets of my own like Chanyeol does. I'm merging this account soon after I finish What are the Chances and putting the other account as co-author by then til I completely transfer it over just as I will with Let Me Fall and Everything Has Changed. It's just proper, since the other account has way mooooooore stories published than this one. 

And while I'm at this, does anyone wanna make a new poster? lol it's a longshot but I'll take any. I'll probably dedicate a chapter to you or something in exchange. Name it hehe. 

 

A snippet for you if you'd like (*wink*): 

The next time Baekhyun and Chanyeol see each other, Chanyeol's not himself again. They're at a standstill by a stoplight a few meters from the Park residence and Baekhyun's riding passenger. They agreed to just go and see Jungsoo after a dinner. They even have take away for Jongin and Jungsoo. Chanyeol really hasn't been speaking much. 

 

"Yeol, what's wrong?" Baekhyun says this looking at Chanyeol. The creases are apparent in the older's forehead and Baekhyun shakes his head because it doesn't bode well. He's decided he doesn't like it when Chanyeol's being like this. So secretive. So distant. It's like there's so many things in his mind he wants to say, but he doesn't. 

 

"There's something I've been meaning to tell you."

 

So something is up. 

 

"Am I going to like this?" Baekhyun doesn't even hide the hesitance in his voice, almost a whisper but Chanyeol hears it. 

 

"I don't know—" Chanyeol stops then, the traffic lights blinking green and he steps on the gas. "It could wait. I'm still trying to figure how. I've been doing a lot of thinking."

 

Baekhyun doesn't even look at Chanyeol as he says this, parking right outside the house. Chanyeol does seem out of it lately even as he pulls out the key from the ignition and forgets to get the takeaway. Baekhyun is left to get it, closing the passenger door and trudging behind Chanyeol. Shortly after, they hear the click of the lock of the vehicle. 

 

To say that Baekhyun isn't worried of whatever it was is underestimating the situation. What could be eating Chanyeol? He wants to know. And what did he mean by Chanyeol not knowing if he was going to like it? It's a longshot but a breakup is definitely not off the table, Baekhyun thinks. If it's that or something that could remotely burst their bubble of happiness, he sure as hell wouldn't want to pry further. Chanyeol will just have to tell him when he's ready. When it's time

 

Anyway, Baekhyun has his fair share of secrets. He hasn't exactly told Chanyeol about Busan, but Chanyeol's holding off too. And it's not that he doesn't want to tell him, it's just that he doesn't want to burden the other even more. 

 

And wait Baekhyun does too.