Happy 1 Year!!

What Are The Chances...?

I know I said on my little note at the side that I won't be updating soon, but maybe I will next week hahahah! It's not like I haven't left the story hanging for one month previously, right? So it's sort of normal now. LOL. I know the past few days have been really stressful or frustrating (and maybe even both) for the fandom, but I stand on my case in supporting all of them and I'm not the type of person who'll spite you for your different opinions, so to each our own. :) 

Anyway, I couldn't just leave the 22 hanging without a little note for all of you and I'm doing away without the polls because they were flawed. Sorry about that.

And I don't know if you guys know, but WATC will be ending in a couple more chapters and I just... maybe I couldn't write it all out right away, because I just don't want it to end yet. I actually have the Epilogue already (HAHAHAH LOL I just said it!), but it's not yet complete and it will be fluffy and just maybe so will the ending and a hint of angst just because. I'm not spoiling whatever will happen because well, no. There will be so many happenings in the chapters to come, however, so do wait for them and try not to hate Yerin too much (hahahah, if you could anyway). But if you do, well, I couldn't really do anything about it now, can I? Heheheh. 

Hmmm, so moving on...

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME FOR A YEAR NOW! 

You might be a silent reader or a regular commenter, a subscriber, an upvoter, or practically just skimming for Baekyeol moments on the chapters, want to strangle me sometimes for all I care, but the fact is that I am sincerely thankful for all of you!  I'm sending out my heart to all of you, kidding. For you managed to put up with my random and sometimes even weird outputs. But yeah, it's (my heart) there and you can have it. You can have Jungsoo too~

And before I forget, because WATC just happened to have been created on the very day our lovely leader was born just as well, let's all trend

#HappySuhoDay

and be merry because lovely Joonmyun, owner and founder of Funshine, deserves it hahahah. His angelic smile and presence truly gives us strength!

 

 

 

edit-

 

Also, I almost forgot! Endorsing my new fic

Let Me Fall!!!

Baekhyun wants to commit suicide for all the wrong reasons, or at least that's what Chanyeol knows.

Well, it's not really new as I posted the Forewords from last year, but I just updated it's 1st part recently! Do anticipate when I finish it too! ^_^ It's got a sensitive topic and be wary as well of trigger-warning! It's currently subscibers-access and members-access only now, since I clicked Trigger Warning check box.